Answered Moderator Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
For a while now, I've been helping a bit in the Anime Downloads section. When a newcomer posts a reup request in one of corocoro's old threads, I've been replying with a link to coro's uploader retirement thread. Save him a little work. Here's what I post:

The last three times I've posted this, I've received a notice that my post is being held for moderator review.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a new routine for the Anime Downloads section?

Probably this is a kind of protection that kicks in, when you reply in a short time, within multiple threads in order to protect fairness of uploaders. (Since the threads in the first page gets more views?)
Simply this is a false positive
19881d1534089333-pass-bomb-%5Bfun%5D-xd-yellowcardplz2.gif
(because Anime Downloads section is at the moment mostly dead)

Upvote 0
Probably this is a kind of protection that kicks in, when you reply in a short time, within multiple threads in order to protect fairness of uploaders. (Since the threads in the first page gets more views?)
Simply this is a false positive
19881d1534089333-pass-bomb-%5Bfun%5D-xd-yellowcardplz2.gif
(because Anime Downloads section is at the moment mostly dead)

Maybe not. The posts are days apart. My thought is that since there is a link in my posts, in the downloads section, maybe that's whats activating the hold.

Upvote 0
It's actually more helpful to provide us the exact error or a screenshot of such error, and a step by step how to reproduce it.

Upvote 0
yeap it is also happening to me too. it just started recently maybe a week or 2 ago. with every post i get the message that my post wont show up until a moderator reviews it. eventually all my post do show up after a little while.

just to be clear these message i posted with the review notice were in the torrent section. not sure if that matters

Edit: here is how it looks like, not sure if the other 2 poster is getting the same message. to be exact, not sure about the other two posters, i've only posted so far in to girlcelly torrent thread and have not posted on others yet so i cant tell. when i posted here, i didnt get this message. not sure if my messages has to be reviewed by girlcelly or moderator before i post there.

Image 000.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry for the delay, reup requests don't come often anymore.

One request appeared in this thread:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/completed-series-17/1080p-%5Btsundere%5D-musaigen-no-phantom-world-%5Bbluray%5D-484904/

I posted the message shown in my initial post, and got this:

I was wondering, might I be getting the message because I posted a link in the downloads section, and the software is flagging it?

Edit: And within a couple of minutes, my post has appeared. That seems to be what the software does. Or did a mod appeared immediately?

Upvote 0
Edit: And within a couple of minutes, my post has appeared. That seems to be what the software does. Or did a mod appeared immediately?

I'm semi automatic.

A huge chunk of posts going through mod check because of spammers, it or short delay on your post or spam.

Reactions: Leggy
Upvote 0
I'm semi automatic.

A huge chunk of posts going through mod check because of spammers, it or short delay on your post or spam.

Makes sense. It's not a big thing, I just noted it because it's different from how posts used to happen before.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.