Question moderation error

milimnava

Banned
Apr 21, 2022
account status - records mistake

creating entries for the download section, they gave me the status they say I can create a post and it will be published immediately. And since yesterday, the posts again fall into moderation? how so? I wrote to the moderator Shine, he (she) sent me here.
what to do after all, the posts were immediately published, and now again moderation for 3 days to wait?

Last edited:
I make a post, I press publish, it gives out wait 4 minutes. I waited 4 minutes and again I click to publish a post, as a result, I write, wait 60 minutes? and it is not clear whether the post went for moderation or not? so there will be a lot of duplicates?

what's up with your site? some mistakes? what to do?

Upvote 0
Please don't spam my inbox or this thread, Administration might answer your question if he have time.

Upvote 0
creating entries for the download section, they gave me the status they say I can create a post and it will be published immediately
Can you tell me who said it?

Also it is common knowledge that we are busy on the last Friday at the end of the month.

Upvote 0
no one said, I just published posts and they were immediately activated without moderation. and now they are again subject to moderation

Upvote 0
no one said, I just published posts and they were immediately activated without moderation. and now they are again subject to moderation

Your account isn't in the group that allows instant publication, your account is too new.

Upvote 0
this is understandable, but how did I publish posts without moderation, did they immediately activate?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.