Answered How do you block veiwing threads from a specific user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEcchi

Trusted Member
Apr 3, 2015
I've been trying to look for a block <user> content option in settings but have either overlooked it or am unable to find one, is there such an option or am I just going crazy?

Thank you corocoro, but I have already tried the 'ignore list' but it doesn't seem to actually ignore any of the user's content, current and new threads being added by that user are still being shown.

Upvote 0
The ignore list feature will hide posts from a user you're ignoring in thread view. I'm afraid we don't currently have a thread-blocking feature that will prevent threads (instead of posts) from a specific user from being shown on a section's thread listing, however.

Reactions: MrEcchi
Upvote 0
Thank you Ignis, that sums up what I was suspecting the ignore list was for, unfortunately it doesn't do a full 100% ignore which I was looking for, but I'll have to make do with what I can get, kind regards for the follow up on my question.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?