Answered Hmm... "A bit" too much points or...0.o???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, did' just at my Experience-tab checked, where at the view on the table/chart very strange was...
...Well, isn't strange? I had must twice thrice or watch that, that I may not wrong seen had...0.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MarkPPC
Nobody changed anything about how points are distributed. What makes you believe you had a higher number before?

Upvote 0
As for me, these four post are not reflected by exprience and point.
0tE6Kof.png
TK7zejf.png

Upvote 0
Nobody changed anything about how points are distributed. What makes you believe you had a higher number before?

Ah lol, I did me just wondered about these "a bit" high earned points, because if I really these points get have then would I now around 400K have... Hmm, but okay I'm happy with my real EXPs...xD
They are not instantly calculated. It only update once a day.
Ah, I see then...

Upvote 0
If you are spamming enough and you spaming in the Clubs/Groups area are 1 post = 10 EXP Points and 2 points (if memory serves well per post) in all section of the forum. So if you post each mimute 1 Post and one Post at Groups/Clubs section in 10 minutes you can have roughly from 80 up 100 EXP Points. And it depends on the activity in in the midwhile you are posting also Visitor Message.

Well in my past days as a spammer i have done multiple posting with visitor messaging and in 10 minutes i gaines about a 124 EXP points.

So nanashi don't worry about that ;) Keep enjoying and posting to the forum ;)

Upvote 0
hi , I downloaded the archives and they require some passwords ! where to find them please email

Ehmm... Sorry Doctorx52, but please don't use from other their own thread for so what! - Please make an own thread, okay?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.