Question Downloads and damaged links

Status
Not open for further replies.

saithan

Trusted Member
Sep 11, 2018
I haven't see thread related this particular issue on DL links, so I'm posting here for answers.

I've been around a while, and are quite new as a registered user, and I've noticed that some of the links being uploaded and presented to the users seem to contain damaged files. either that or the uploaders "repost" the DL link from the original source.

I was wondering if reporting any such thread with damaged links are being dealt with since I can't tell whether the thread of link is deleted by mods.

Anyway the point is, by downloading the stuff and opening the file I find out if it's damaged or not, and if it's damaged I post and/or report the thread pointing out which of the provided links I've used.

I've been doing a small community service by grabbing the stuff and reducing them to smaller /standard size so everyone can grab the material without having to worry about filesize exceeding 100 mb (usually I try to keep them around 50 mb at decent quality size ect.) It's working wonders on Akiba, so I thought you'd have people who'd appreciate the same service.

I'd love to provide the same service when I have time, but would appreciate a simpler method of doing so :) (usually i reply in the thread I used to grab the dl and repost the smaller version with new links etc.

If links dead / broken / etc , directly contact uploader via PM and ask for reupload / fix - reupload.

As for reporting - You report only rule violations, spam, inappropriate behavior of the users etc

You are now allowed to post own DDL links to the thread of another uploader, this is considered thread hijack. You can post patches, noDVD, cracks.

UPD-
I just noticed you have only two posts, to send PM you need have at least 10 posts. Please visit social section of the site to get those.

Reactions: arcangel069
Upvote 0
Purposefully uploading broken links to farm download is strictly prohibited. If you spot such behavior and there's a large proportion of such action from one downloader, kindly send me a PM and I'll take a look. You can also post inside one of the direct staff contact forum.

You're welcome to post your own thread at the download section but please don't post your links in another member thread.

Reactions: saithan
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.