Fixed Did ASF maybe some bugs get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Because I'm unable a unwanted DP (Double Post) delete in a thread of Intro section, also edit - because after the requiered tasks (delete and edit) loads for a unknown time and then kicks me out the site with a 504 err. code. And outside of this thread I can see that the newbie after my reply he/she me replied has, but if I this thread visit wanna it to check, then doesn't exist the replied post of her/him (even if it as last poster there given is)

We are aware of the currents issues with the forum and are working on fixing them.
Please refrain from asking about them or reporting them. This notice will be updated when there are status changes.

Current status:
Issue identified - done.
Fix found - done.
Testing - in progress.
Implementing fix.

Upvote 0
We are aware of the currents issues with the forum and are working on fixing them.
Please refrain from asking about them or reporting them. This notice will be updated when there are status changes.

Current status:
Issue identified - done.
Fix found - done.
Testing - in progress.
Implementing fix.

Sorry for that, WsE!

But as I with this thread started have, didn't seen the/this announcement of you...xD

Upvote 0
Should be fixed now. There may still be some intermittent issues while we iron out some kinks, though.

Upvote 0
Should be fixed now. There may still be some intermittent issues while we iron out some kinks, though.

Hmm... Okay Coro, well if till Sunday no further errors appearing, then you can quiet the thread lock.

Edit: Thanks for your hard efforts, like always^_^!

Upvote 0
sorry for posting it here but i can't see my avatar or even change it..is it also a bug?

Upvote 0
Yeah, I noticed this too I posted in 'The post one Hentai Pic A Day Thread' and for some reason it doesn't show my post. Yet under my notifications it does say that I have posted in that thread.

Upvote 0
Can't upload an avatar

Hi! I tried to upload an avatar from my pc, it respects the size and resolution restrictions but i only get a "broken image" symbol, I put the image in question in the attachments.

Thank you for your help =)

11949d1472217827-sp_bug-cant-upload-avatar-c816136chara8.jpg

Attachments

• c816136chara8.jpg
    c816136chara8.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
Re: Can't upload an avatar

Hi! I tried to upload an avatar from my pc, it respects the size and resolution restrictions but i only get a "broken image" symbol, I put the image in question in the attachments.

Thank you for your help =)

11949d1472217827-sp_bug-cant-upload-avatar-c816136chara8.jpg

Ehmm... Forget the PC-option, use rather the URL-option. Because from PC to attach has (well, after my last information) currently a bug the system. Upload this pic rather to a image host, like to Photobucket - Where you then the URL of this pic with the URL-option use. But if you no account there have, then make, okay?:goodtea:

Upvote 0
Re: Can't upload an avatar

Wait, let me so test...
c816136chara8_zpsm6lo6hfh.jpg

Hmm... It works so...

Hmm... Did you at Setting in Avatar section the URL option really tried?

sorry for posting it here but i can't see my avatar or even change it..is it also a bug?

Hi Nawi!

Well, which option you're using: the with the attachment system of ASF or with the URL?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, i tried the URL option as well with photobucket link.
If i try with inputting the ASF attachment link it says invalid file

Attachments

• c816136chara8.jpg
    c816136chara8.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
Please be patient while we sort this one out. Our CDN is experiencing upstream error at the moment.

Upvote 0
Yes, i tried the URL option as well with photobucket link.
If i try with inputting the ASF attachment link it says invalid file

Hmm... OK... Well, try at Edit Avatar the "Do not use an avatar" to use (Alt+S action after), where then try again re-upload the URL. But if this again not works, then I guess that the error at your side is (not you, but the network on your side), or the the system of ASF isn't fully recovered yet.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.