Question Change Email adress cause activation is old & stuck...

nobraintrust

Dec 20, 2013
Hi there,

i am here for a short while, and usually only lurk, but in the recent months i feel like being able to post and not only lurk would help me bring a point or two home/into the forum.

So if i could change my email adress (was a junk email one) into a new email adress (probably a junk mail adress which works this time^^') that would be swell.

If that ain't possible please note that here and delete this account in a month from now. Thanks.

(At no point was anime-sharing at fault for anything, i am a lazy fella and completely at fault and i acknowledge that.)

It is a feature. If you ever used a dummy email to register an account, unfortunately, you cannot prove that this is your account. You cannot do anything about it.

Upvote 0
Since this account havsn't had any activity some may conclude that there is merit in changing the email adress or deleting this account so i register again with a workin email...but nvm. have fun with another ghost account. thanks for nothin. ^^

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha