Fixed Anime-Sharing Site Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NineTails

Protector of the Erotica
Elite Member
Dec 16, 2014
Is anyone else experiencing Anime-Sharing site being down or unable to access?

Twice now in the past two days I have tried to come here only to find that the servers are down.

When I would Google if the site was up or down my response back was that the site was off line, is there anything we
can do to help or are we having server issues that might get worse?

I would hate to lose this wonderful forum, hoping it is just a normal maintenance issue. :)

Hope everyone had a great week and an even better weekend.

NineTails ;)

To put this short, the database server has been acting up lately and I have not yet determined the reason behind this. It usually happens during my much needed slumber though.

It's not getting worse, it's just random.

Upvote 0
In the past of ASF gave this often, where then nevertheless ASF than winner out of this "death" stepped out is... Where then be cool Nine...:bored:

Reactions: NineTails
Upvote 0
It usually happens during my much needed slumber though.

Sorry your slumber was disturbed...

Maybe next time you will wake up more like this...

:P:P​

I did not think it was a major issue was only a slight bit worried, It seems a number of
other places have been having issues as well and didnt know if maybe they were all related in some way.

Upvote 0
I think I know half of the cause. But still the other half is unknown at this point. Unfortunately, I'm currently kind of busy with my stuff right now, so a permanent fix will take a bit more time. Though, it seems the latest security updates of glibc screw up database somehow. It is problematic ever since I updated it a few days ago.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I keep getting 522 error very frequently, is there a fix for this issue ? May be a backup restoration ? Do you take backup before you roll out an update ?

Upvote 0
Statistically, the log shows 522 very infrequently (0.25%). Unfortunately, this problem isn't easy to fix but I have plan to lower this number even more.

Upvote 0
For a few weeks already I recive
Error 502 Ray ID: 1b2e6f436aa00a42
Bad gateway
on half of the pages. Not on main furums and subforums but on certain pages. Some random games or 4rt page in some discussion.

Upvote 0
I have a feeling that CF is acting up again. There's no cure to this yet but I'm working a toward solution in this 2015.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/