Not a Bug When I search "Hayate no Gotoku!" it brings up

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowdogg

Sep 14, 2012
index vb_album,vb_albumdelta,vb_faq,vb_faqdelta,vb_forum,vb_forumdelta,vb_picture,vb_picturecomment,vb_picturecommentdelta,vb_picturedelta,vb_post1,vb_post2,vb_post3,vb_post4,vb_post5,vb_post6,vb_postdelta,vb_socialgroup,vb_socialgroupdelta,vb_socialgroupmessage,vb_socialgroupmessagedelta,vb_thread1,vb_thread2,vb_thread3,vb_thread4,vb_thread5,vb_thread6,vb_threaddelta,vb_visitormessage,vb_visitormessagedelta: syntax error, unexpected $end near ''

It seems the ! is the cause, this is using and going into both advanced search and the shortcut search bars. Not sure if it has been noted before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, I frequently search game by number ID of dlsite or getchu, but these days it did not work well. The result is only one or two threads while it should have all threads.

ex, search "RJ159675" have only one

h8gon.jpg

While, if correct it should have 7 threads

7Z6ihdQm.png

Upvote 0
Search is working as expected. I'm looking into ways to rewrite search string with no query behind exclamation mark.

As for Shine issue. Nobody bother to include the ID in their thread. Put it on the thread title, or atleast inside the post somewhere (and not a hyperlink). If those are not indexed, feel free to report it here.

Upvote 0
I never searched by DLsite or getchu ID . It does not work well.
Instead, I often search for items by keyword of the title theme .

Only when the search keywords containing the characters ( egpunctuation , exclamation ) are often not recognized .

Upvote 0
The exclamation mark is a search operator. The search module expects something to come after it, so if there's nothing, you get an error. Enclose the string with quotation marks ( "Hayate no Gotoku!" ), to make it works as expected while we look into a better solution to unexpectedly malformed queries.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.