Not a Bug Posting thread in download section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurokaze

~ Nyaa ~
Uploader
Apr 1, 2012
Hello,
I posted a thread in Hentai Games section about 1hr 10min ago but when a tried to post a new one
I'm getting "This forum requires that you wait 3600 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3463 seconds."
So how does this work ?

I had the same problem but later I realized that if you post something for example in download section then you have to wait 1 hour, but if in you post somenthing in another thread between that time or after in another section the countdown reset itself to a hour again because in others section the wait is of 60 seconds

So don't post anything in another section because you'll have to wait the full 60 minutes again

Reactions: Kurokaze
Upvote 0
It is intended, not a bug

If you can only create a thread once 60 minutes in some sections. This does not stack, and interchangeable. It means if you create a thread in the hentai games, wait 60 minutes, then create a thread in hentai manga. You have to wait 60 minutes to create another one in hentai games again.

Upvote 0
It is intended, not a bug

If you can only create a thread once 60 minutes in some sections. This does not stack, and interchangeable. It means if you create a thread in the hentai games, wait 60 minutes, then create a thread in hentai manga. You have to wait 60 minutes to create another one in hentai games again.

No you are getting it wrong
If I reply any thread in any section I need to wait 1 Hour to create a new thread.
Like now i replied to this thread, now i need to wait 1 Hour so that I can create a new thread in downloads section.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread