Not a Bug Issue with Profile Page Customisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rain Summerfields

Whenever I click use image from the list of available tabs, it freezes my computer.
I am on Operating System Windows 10 and my browser is Mozilla Firefox version 40.0.2

Help please.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same setup but I don't see any problem (same OS and Browser version), Are you sure you don't use any buggy plugins?

Alternatively, can you show me the exact step to reproduce the result?

Upvote 0
I just checked my plug ins, they seem to be fine.
I didn't suss out any bad ones, so to speak.

Maybe it is just my net connection being funny.
It lags badly at night time hours.

Upvote 0
1. Go to profile page
2. click on "customize my profile"
3. Click on use image in any tab seen

then it usually freezes up after that.
Now it shows a dialogue box and runs fine.

Must of just been a one time thing. :confused:

Upvote 0
I've tried several times now and haven't been able to reproduce the problem.

If it only happens at times and not entirely reproducible, my guess is a memory problem or something related. Even the latest versions of Firefox are prone to consuming high amounts of memory in prolonged use, and stable Firefox builds for Windows are only available in 32 bit (which, under normal circumstances, can only use up to 2GB of memory). The function you're talking about is an AJAX script that may cause a supposedly slight increase in browser memory use, which may have caused or accelerated the freezes.

Another possibility is the presence of a browser security toolkit, often the byproduct of an anti-virus programme such as Avast and AVG. Some such addons may attempt to filter or intercept resources like website scripts and cross-check them with the anti-virus vendor's database to help ensure that your browser load no malicious component. A choke in the process may cause your browser to lag. As some like to put it, "shit happens."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks