Not a Bug Confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancer_nyaa

If Only I Had A Life
Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
When I opened my computer and Logged in ASF, everytime I click, I get lead to a random sites and one of it was called Utrack.

I just want to know if it is only my side or not. I needed to use my vita in order to post this since it was impossible for me to use ASF currently. Though everything runs perfect, just ASF was acting weird on my side.

We don't have inline ads that appear alongside text within posts (which is the common culprit in such accidents). I just did a quick check on a few pages and there doesn't seem to be any attempt at clickjacking or external resources from "random sites". Can you specify in which parts of the forum you encountered the problem? Were you trying to click on specific buttons or functions, or did you get redirected to external sites nonetheless even if you were clicking on unclickable areas (such as the body of a post)?

Upvote 0
i apologize. I found out the problem. It was not the site was in wrong, it was my computer that has somehow got something that made Anime-sharing and Kancolle wikia act weird. I think I fixed it now but now that I am sure that it was on my side, I will figure it out by myself and not to bother anyone.

I truly apologize for being a bother. I never doubted Anime-sharing since I have been using for a long and nothing bad happened. I just wanted a confirmation that it was on my side.

Upvote 0
There's no need to apologise. :) On the contrary, as it sounded like something that shouldn't be there and should be handled timely, we appreciate being alerted to any and all such information as soon as possible. We thank you for approaching us even if it turned out to be something not on our side.

If it was caused by malware, I hope you managed to fix it and that it won't bother you again. I'll close the thread for now; let me know if the problem persists and it may be related to ASF after all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?