Thread: Confirming

If Only I Had A Life ancer_nyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #6 ParticipantWOW #7 Participant

Confirming

When I opened my computer and Logged in ASF, everytime I click, I get lead to a random sites and one of it was called Utrack.

I just want to know if it is only my side or not. I needed to use my vita in order to post this since it was impossible for me to use ASF currently. Though everything runs perfect, just ASF was acting weird on my side.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,922 Times in 979 Posts
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #2 ParticipantSOTM #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantSOTM #40 WinnerSOTM #51 Winner

Re: Confirming

We don't have inline ads that appear alongside text within posts (which is the common culprit in such accidents). I just did a quick check on a few pages and there doesn't seem to be any attempt at clickjacking or external resources from "random sites". Can you specify in which parts of the forum you encountered the problem? Were you trying to click on specific buttons or functions, or did you get redirected to external sites nonetheless even if you were clicking on unclickable areas (such as the body of a post)?

Rules | XDCC tutorial | Site Support (not for download problems) | Signature Contest | IRC
    I do not take reupload requests. For ASL releases with dead links/torrents, please try XDCC.
      Spoiler: Stats 

If Only I Had A Life ancer_nyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #6 ParticipantWOW #7 Participant

i apologize. I found out the problem. It was not the site was in wrong, it was my computer that has somehow got something that made Anime-sharing and Kancolle wikia act weird. I think I fixed it now but now that I am sure that it was on my side, I will figure it out by myself and not to bother anyone.

I truly apologize for being a bother. I never doubted Anime-sharing since I have been using for a long and nothing bad happened. I just wanted a confirmation that it was on my side.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,922 Times in 979 Posts
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #2 ParticipantSOTM #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantSOTM #40 WinnerSOTM #51 Winner

There's no need to apologise. On the contrary, as it sounded like something that shouldn't be there and should be handled timely, we appreciate being alerted to any and all such information as soon as possible. We thank you for approaching us even if it turned out to be something not on our side.

If it was caused by malware, I hope you managed to fix it and that it won't bother you again. I'll close the thread for now; let me know if the problem persists and it may be related to ASF after all.

Rules | XDCC tutorial | Site Support (not for download problems) | Signature Contest | IRC
    I do not take reupload requests. For ASL releases with dead links/torrents, please try XDCC.
      Spoiler: Stats 

Thread Information