Not a Bug Can't reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Hi people!

Well, like the title already says: I can't on/in the text-box write (I'm now currently on an public terminal), where then I post can - The text-box-filed is dark gray there, where then I can't write - I having that since at night the 2th Dec., I did several times the cache cleaned, but nevertheless... - Could you please help? Thanks!

Edit: Dunno, if this help. But on the site element view of ASF shows me, tha DNS Unlocker involved is, and so far I know it's a virus...

Best regards, N1.

Edit2: It seems that I only at Chrome will be blocked to write... - Because at IE goes it without problem... Weird...>_>

Error.png
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; or [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION];, please could you me help? I'm not a programer, and I don't get it sentences in/at the screenshot (better said the errors at site-element-view) - Even at IE having now the problem, that I nowhere here reply can.

Last edited:
Please disable all adblock/scriptblock

Hmm... I did now removed the applications, and I can now again write... But, the menus (where you like images and videos inserting) in the text-box are disappeared, what do now?

Edit: Lol, never mind. It works (to be honest, after several hours later...xD) again, thanks Checky - You was again a big help!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks