In Progess Some Suggestions^^

|♚|KK|♚|

I had a few in my mind for a while so here they are;

for profile pages:
Adding a status box kind of an add-on
More additional information on about me page like fav anime or fav manga etc.
Currently playing/reading/watching box add-on

for forum:
Back to top button

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Apologies for the untimely reply. There are some parts within your suggestions I'm not quite sure of. Could you please clarify? Specifically:

for profile pages:
Adding a status box kind of an add-on
[...]
Currently playing/reading/watching box add-on
Would you like these as mere profile fields (in which case I could add them real quick), or actual add-ons? If it's the latter, how do you envision them to work?

If by "status box" you're thinking of something that shows "user is currently X", it may or may not be part of our next upgrade cycle, but there's little possibility we'll add something like that to our current forum version.

For the "[c]urrently playing/reading/watching box add-on", if you're thinking of something that actually reads your music/video player software and adjusts accordingly a la instant messenger software, I think it's outside the realm of possibility for the current forum version.

For your other suggestions:
More additional information on about me page like fav anime or fav manga etc.
Sure, I don't see any harm in adding additional profile fields as long as we're not overdoing it. In fact, I'm kinda surprised nobody's asked this before. Added four additional profile fields for favourite anime, manga, games, and singers/musicians.

for forum:
Back to top button
Possible, but I'm not sure. We'll have to review our stylesheets first and see if and where we can add such a button without looking out of place.

Reactions: Utaツ
Upvote 0
Apologies for the untimely reply. There are some parts within your suggestions I'm not quite sure of. Could you please clarify? Specifically:

Would you like these as mere profile fields (in which case I could add them real quick), or actual add-ons? If it's the latter, how do you envision them to work?

If by "status box" you're thinking of something that shows "user is currently X", it may or may not be part of our next upgrade cycle, but there's little possibility we'll add something like that to our current forum version.

When I meant the box I tried to say adding a new part to profile page, for example like Awards box, but a box where you can write anything you want. This goes the same for Currently playing/reading/watching :)

Sure, I don't see any harm in adding additional profile fields as long as we're not overdoing it. In fact, I'm kinda surprised nobody's asked this before. Added four additional profile fields for favourite anime, manga, games, and singers/musicians.

Thanks for adding!<3

Possible, but I'm not sure. We'll have to review our stylesheets first and see if and where we can add such a button without looking out of place.

I was trying to think what we can add to make this forum more easy to use, and back to top button sounded very useful, well no rush but again I'm thankful :)

Upvote 0
When I meant the box I tried to say adding a new part to profile page, for example like Awards box, but a box where you can write anything you want. This goes the same for Currently playing/reading/watching :)
Unfortunately, this will have to wait until the next forum upgrade cycle I previously mentioned. This has been tried before, but with the current forum version, what may look simple apparently carries a high risk of crashing the site. With our limited time and resources, we always prefer a stable ride than a feature-rich, but malfunction-prone one. I hope you can understand.

Thanks for adding!<3
No problem. I added one more that I previously forgot for voice actors/actresses.

I was trying to think what we can add to make this forum more easy to use, and back to top button sounded very useful, well no rush but again I'm thankful :)
After taking a look, the button may be available for mobile view; however, we can't guarantee its availability for desktop view, where you can instead simply make use of the Home key (or Ctrl + Home in some cases) on your keyboard instead.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks