In Progess Just a Simple Question

T

TimeVoid

I just want to ask out of curiosity that does anybody agree ( especially CheckMate) of the idea in creating a mascot character for Anime-Sharing ?
if yes , then what kind of mascot will it be ?

Since it kinda be nice to have a mascot character though once in a while.

well that's it from me

Thank you for reading this and have nice day ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to ask out of curiosity that does anybody agree ( especially CheckMate) of the idea in creating a mascot character for Anime-Sharing ?
This was extensively discussed between staff since 2014 but we haven't made reach a decision on a rough concept. Also, I have been asking a few artist to make that happen as well.

Upvote 0
Sound nice!!!! Can't wait to see it. ^^

Off topic: the feature that staffs have the image in post ( on the right ), will other members have it? I saw it a while and... feel jealous. :D

Upvote 0
Off topic: the feature that staffs have the image in post ( on the right ), will other members have it? I saw it a while and... feel jealous. :D

I can't make any promise regarding that feature. It belong to something entirely different. One thing for certain that you will have to "earn" to have it, and continue to do so to keep it.

Reactions: moemoe-kyun
Upvote 0
This was extensively discussed between staff since 2014 but we haven't made reach a decision on a rough concept. Also, I have been asking a few artist to make that happen as well.

WOW awesome ! but have you already come up with any sketches on how the character would look like ?

oh and a off topic : I still remember the elf girl which is previously used in anime sharing background wallpaper , Is she from a Visual Novel or Just get it from the Internet randomly ? (Just Curious)

Upvote 0
WOW awesome ! but have you already come up with any sketches on how the character would look like ?
Not yet, we haven't even decided on the basics of the character appearances. (Twintail? Ponytail? Pigtail? Chest size? height?). It's still pretty much debates. I cannot disclose any details yet.

However, I have a list of artist (I'm talking about the good ones) to comission to make that happened, once the basics are done.

oh and a off topic : I still remember the elf girl which is previously used in anime sharing background wallpaper , Is she from a Visual Novel or Just get it from the Internet randomly ? (Just Curious)
She's from an eroge by Whirlpool called 涼風のメルト

Upvote 0
I can't make any promise regarding that feature. It belong to something entirely different. One thing for certain that you will have to "earn" to have it, and continue to do so to keep it.

How can we "earn" it Checkmate? I also want have it like moemoe-kyun. Or you choose some good uploaders/members and give them this feature :swearveng:

Upvote 0
That's the problem I haven't worked out yet... lol I'm sorry but I don't have much spare time like I used to do before, that's why I have to be rather... slow and careful.

Upvote 0
Good question from Shiki - Plays this artist in the pro-league, or is he/she still at the underground-dogs..?

Upvote 0
To think our taste is different, it will take much time to discuss. Well, i'm now excited and looking forward to discuss about it. Checky, just make sure to announce us. I'd like to see a public discussion rather than a staff secret meeting fufufuf. Well but a secret meeting may work better. :reallyconfused:

Off topic about that feature: even members have to do something to earn and keep, it's still awesome. I'm looking forward. ^^

Upvote 0
Denied. Just like all my other hopes and dreams. But I also like doujinshi artists, so I am happy. I offer my full support (if there is even anything to offer haha).

Upvote 0
(*‘ω‘ *)y━・~~~

What can Checkmate tell us about post background?

Upvote 0
If you can't decide on 1 mascot... then how about 2! They could be on each side of the banner :3 One of them could be a site wide poll on each part like hair, color etc., while the other could be the staff one. More cute girls the better imo :menft:

Upvote 0
Off-topic question: where does the current animesharing background wallpaper come from (the one with the girl with butterfly wings) ?

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?