In Progess The Anime Talk section in two subsections split up.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Hi!

Well, this coming probably very late of me, but this idea doesn't let me in peace...xD

Well let's move to topic: I did thought that the Anime Talk section in two subsections given should: The one (well, this could be the top subsection...) could be only for announced anime series/movie/OVA-threads reserved, like this and this. This sub-section can easily the title have Anime News. And the other subsection could be for random anime related threads reserved, like for this and this. This could be the Random anime Topic subsection.

This could some chaos in the section clear up, and it'd more organizated look there (like in MAL and at other related forums).

Well, I did the idea given, and you should then your opinion about it give...:goodtea:

We'll take it under consideration when discussing the forum restructuring. Thank you for your input. :)

Upvote 0
We'll take it under consideration when discussing the forum restructuring. Thank you for your input. :)

Lol, wasn't a big deal that, where then...xD

Anyway, I'm glad that this times helpful could be. Well let's see...^_^

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?