Implemented Voice works section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otokonoko

Contributor
Apr 1, 2012
I wonder why there is not a voices works (音声作品) section. There are a lot of materials for this kind of stuff (both h and non-h): http://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite...tegory[0]/doujin/work_type/SOU/from/icon.work. Many of them sold very well so i think there are high demands for them.
I thought miscellaneous section is the place but it seem like everyone only posting non-h games in there. :)
It would be great if there is a download section for this.

You're free to post that stuff in the miscellaneous section. That's what it's there for. It's not really something there's a high demand for, at least not here. If there was a lot of said content already posted here then it could be brought up for discussion. I'm not against this, but just because there's a lot of it on a site that sells it does not mean it requires an entirely new section. At least not until there's a decent amount of it around here.

Upvote 0
They certainly aren't new, but I have been seeing a surge in their releases only lately so I advice watching until an audience of remarkable size emerges.
I'd hate to see a neglected section in case the interest wanes which happens quite often..

Upvote 0
It would be nice to have a voice-work section, or at least some place where I can find such things...

Upvote 0
yep, this stuff has become more popular only recently. I think i'll wait then :)

Upvote 0
I don't know, whether an extra section is necessary, but it would be nice, if someone started hosting those here first (somewhere).

Upvote 0
If you post enough Voice Work product (please prefix them manually). We require a minimum of 20-25 releases for a category to have its own section.

Edit: A category for voice work will be created shortly

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you post enough Voice Work product (please prefix them manually). We require a minimum of 20-25 releases for a category to have its own section.

Edit: A category for voice work will be created shortly

Thanks Checkmate-san, ~30 threads are waiting in Miscellaneous section :P

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Checkmate-san, ~30 threads is waiting in Miscellaneous section :P
As you obviously know better about the stuff you posted, it would be nice if you could send me (or better yet, a download moderator :rolleyes:) links to your threads, where they should belong (erotic/non-erotic) and what they classify as (voice/drama/radio). For details on the classification, please take a look here.

Upvote 0
As you obviously know better about the stuff you posted, it would be nice if you could send me (or better yet, a download moderator :rolleyes:) links to your threads, where they should belong (erotic/non-erotic) and what they classify as (voice/drama/radio). For details on the classification, please take a look here.

All of them are 18+ original doujin voice works :),
For ero stuff, most of the new threads will fall to this category, since most of the drama CDs was included in the original products :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
With the new section made and threads relocated accordingly, we consider the suggestion satisfactorily addressed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?