Implemented Two new leaders for the modding club

Status
Not open for further replies.

enimaroah

Modding Dai Shogun
Apr 8, 2013
Hello,

Aastaroth and Sinbad are now additional leaders of the modding club.

Please, could you set the same permissions as mine to moderate the club area?

Moderation section in "My Settings"

Hello dear admins,

my new leader companions cant see the said section in their settings.

When does this show up? Only after their first own moderating action? So is this a kind of history or could this be shared among moderators?

Attachments

• PermissionGroups.jpg
    PermissionGroups.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0
re: Moderation section in "My Settings"

Please ask them to check again. Clearing cache and cookies may be necessary.

Upvote 0
I have done so and they might report here soon.

But we might also have another leader. So I would bid to leave this thread open a bit longer. I may expand my original request.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Okay, Dr. Yoshi has been acknowledged as leader too. Please extend his permissions respectively.

I have heard the he will also be allowed to moderate threads in other areas here. That would be good.

Upvote 0
Okay, Dr. Yoshi has been acknowledged as leader too. Please extend his permissions respectively.

Thanks to the current leading team to letting me jump in. Let's make this new Modding Club residence a distinguished haven.

The Doctor is love, the Doctor is life, the Doctor is justice. Vote for Doc 2016.

I have heard the he will also be allowed to moderate threads in other areas here. That would be good.

This was a request of mine to further facilitate thread organisation, but currently, this is still under discussion. Let's not count the chicken before they're hatched, but hope for the best.

Upvote 0
Added.

This was a request of mine to further facilitate thread organisation, but currently, this is still under discussion. Let's not count the chicken before they're hatched, but hope for the best.
You're now also a moderator in training. As such you're part of staff proper (on probation) and expected to join our staff IRC channel. Information is in the staff forum accessible to you. If you have any questions and/or need assistance, feel free to contact any administrator. Welcome to the team. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.