Fixed XDCC Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandongohwh

Nov 30, 2011
I have been using XDCC on koe.anime-sharing.com/Packlist for a long time now and have loved how easy it is to download old music archives (especially in FLAC).

However, I recently realised that the Pack # for files on AS|Sena is not correct and is a few numbers off. Please help to check whether this can be rectified soon.

I've heard that the packlist on the website isn't accurate anymore.

Just use !find in the IRC?

Upvote 0
Due to caching, the web packlist doesn't update as quickly and may not reflect the most recent changes. It could be that some files were deleted, edited or reuploaded, which may cause the pack numbers to change, and the packlist hasn't updated itself to reflect the change. For the most accurate result, please rely on using the search feature (!find filename or @find filename) on our IRC channel. That said, if the bots themselves (not the web packlist you linked) show inconsistencies between pack numbers and corresponding files, we'd really appreciate it if you could point us to the files and/or pack numbers in question.

Upvote 0
I want to say that you can always pull the latest packlist from the bot, and it always the pack number -1

/MSG AS|Hinata XDCC SEND -1
/MSG AS|Sena XDCC SEND -1

etc...

The caching will be fixed but it's a bit more messy than we thought it would be though.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick responses :)

I tried both the !find <filename> and the /MSG AS|Sena XDCC SEND -1 and was surprised to find that the latter method also showed the wrong pack numbers as the Packlist listing on koe.anime-sharing.com/Packlist. The former method did work though.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon so that others won't download the incorrect packs.

Cheers! :D

Upvote 0
I tried both the !find <filename> and the /MSG AS|Sena XDCC SEND -1 and was surprised to find that the latter method also showed the wrong pack numbers as the Packlist listing on koe.anime-sharing.com/Packlist. The former method did work though

Can you tell me the pack that shows the wrong number when you try the XDCC Send -1 method? That's impossible since the packlist will be generated on the fly by the bot.

Upvote 0
Oops, I saw the wrong pack numbers because I didn't format the file (or there wasn't proper formatting) in the .txt file. :P

That said, thanks for being active and helping to resolve the concerns of fellow users :)

Upvote 0
Yes

As explained previously, Packlist on the website are cached and the cache will flush depending on the server load. It will be fixed later.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha