Fixed AS unreachable with Mozilla Firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumasrevenge

チェックメートだ
Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
Hello everyone, hope you can help me with my problem.

I can't reach AS with Mozilla Firefox since a few days already. I only get this screen here
v8ahd8vx.png

First, I thought AS is down for some reason, but then I tried it with IE and it worked just fine. I haven't changed the network options either, so it has to be another reason (any other site works just fine with Firefox).

Also deleted the cookies and the cache, but this also didn't work.

Some ideas what the problem could be? :)

Edit: "Retry live version", as well as refreshing the site, doesn't work either. The site doesn't load again if I click on the "Retry live version" button or pressing F5 (or other refreshing methods).

Last edited:
ooh noo dont worry thats the breakdown happend to everyone ....Anime Share brokedown for everyone i had that to lol on chrome and all...well i dont know if it happens evrtime thats a problem click the live thingy then O_O hmmm but this sounds like the website really was broken

Reactions: pumasrevenge
Upvote 0
just refresh it

It should go away i keep getting that too before

or use a different browser.

the website could be having issues at the time aswell

no forum is really without bugs...

Upvote 0
Did you try the "Retry live version"? This happens from time to time and that usually fixes it. It shouldn't be a problem on your end, though it could be if it's still there.

Upvote 0
Thx for everyone for the quick responses!

"Retry live version", as well as refreshing the site, doesn't work either. The site doesn't load again if I click on the "Retry live version" button or pressing F5 (or other refreshing methods). It hasn't freezed, cause I can type in another URL and load that, but nothing happens if I refresh the site and when I open a new tab I end up at the same problem.

I'll reinstall Firefox tomorrow and I'll tell you if it worked or not.

But it's good to know that this isn't that big of a problem, cause it was the first time for me to get this "error" :)

Upvote 0
I'm using firefox and see no problem. You may want to uninstall any add-on and see if it works. Or you may want to start Firefox as Safemode.

We do have isssues a few days ago, someone was flooding one of our servers, the attack was mitigated but AS was down for 6 hours.

Upvote 0
Hmm... I use firefox just fine.

Whenever cloudflare shows up I just go and find something to do until the site is back up.

Upvote 0
Thx again, all of you :)

Reinstalled Firefox a few hours ago, loaded the site again and still the "error", however, now the "Retry live version" works fine and AS loads.

Edit: Thread can be closed, problem solved :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.