Fixed Smiley's (onions) order keep change in high frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

egozi44

Animes lover!
Elite Member
Jun 13, 2012
The smileys (onions) order keep change in high frequency, it make it really hard for me to location the onion i want (can sometimes take around 5 mins), any chances that you can give them constant order?

thanks in advance

Hmmmm...maybe you should memorize them Egozi...or you can paste them to notepad or something..:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Some people leave the smiley option opened in a new tab or window. Then they copy and paste or type the words shown below the smiley.

I memorized them however.

Upvote 0
i memorized some but i don't have good memory and english is not my first lang so it not easy for me as it for some of you guys,

P.S alexsdu evillaugh don't suit your character, you too much nice person for it to fit you : P

Upvote 0
i memorized some but i don't have good memory and english is not my first lang so it not easy for me as it for some of you guys,

P.S alexsdu evillaugh don't suit your character, you too much nice person for it to fit you : P
True, partly. But at the same time I like to scheme naughty thought.

Upvote 0
actually i think that the order still keep changing xD

might be my imagination though since i not used to the current order

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。