Fixed The "search" button

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiClimax

Mr. Fabulous / 神様
Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
It's been a while now and I was wondering about it.

Why the "search" function in sub-section (ex: anime ost) or any other sub-section of the forum do a full search all around the forum. What I mean is why can't it just search for the thing that we want from that certain section, but instead searching all around off the forum.

Of course we could go and do an "advance search" for that particular section, but at the same time, that process is a little bit "time consuming".

All in all, can't we just make the search function only search in the section/sub-section of the forum?

Reactions: ShadowlockIV
Of course we could go and do an "advance search" for that particular section, but at the same time, that process is a little bit "time consuming".

If you want more specific search, that's why "advance search" is there for a reason

This topic was discussed among the staff, and was decided: We use live search, so it's the only way to search non Latin character. Live search cannot search sub forum, but it's convenient enough for most user. Anything else please use advance search, bookmark the url if you use it more frequently

Optionally, you can go to the said subforum/thread and use the small button "Search forum" Near the forum title or "Searh thread", so it's a bit faster as it will only search in that section only

Upvote 0
I think he's talking about the "Search Forum" function, which doesn't work.

Upvote 0
This is caused by the live search mod. The error only shows up with custom skins, on the default skin it works like it should.
This will probably be addressed once we start working on the skins more and fix the live search in all of them.

Upvote 0
Bringing this up again, I found no problem using the search forum in the sub section, it returns the search value for that particular forum only correctly.

Update: Search will be fixed in the next forum maintenance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。