Fixed Remember me option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurokaze

~ Nyaa ~
Uploader
Apr 1, 2012
compared to before you need to log in only once and if you ticked remember me option you will remain log in forever except if you delete AS cookies
but now i need to log in every 1 or 2 hours if i close my browser

It didn't happen to me, are you sure your browser keep all cookies or it delete at a fixed interval or when you close your browser?

Upvote 0
It didn't happen to me, are you sure your browser keep all cookies or it delete at a fixed interval or when you close your browser?

no it keeps cookies even if i close my browser.
it was like i was not login but if i open any AS page from forum then it shows am already logged in.
it was happening only today but now is working, don't know if someone fixed it when you were offline

Upvote 0
I'm having the same problem.

I tend to get on site for a bit, leave, go do something else, and get back on site. Every time I do, today, I've have to log back on. Just did it again, even though I was only away about 10 minutes.

I haven't changed my cookies or cache.

Upvote 0
It's worth a try. I'll do it.

Funny, that's what I'm always suggesting to others. :cramming:

Upvote 0
Please let me know whether doing that fix it or not. I have been spending all day with the site without a single logout on all of my test account, using chrome and firefox.

Upvote 0
getting the problem again,just woke up start PC and open firefox need to log in
and my cookies does not delete by itself checked with cookie manager
using firefox,will check with chrome

Upvote 0
Using Firefox, I deleted the History up through the last month.

I used CCleaner to clear my cache. Then I went to the CCleaner Cookies section, where it shows which cookies I save. I removed the two AS cookies listed and cleared them.

Then I logged on to AS, left and came back several times. I went back to CCleaner Cookies section. It doesn't show any AS cookies in the to be deleted list. If there had been any, I could have moved them back to the save list. Is it possible AS is not dropping cookies?

I just had to log in again (checked remember me.)

Let's see what happens next, and whether I stay logged on or not.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure, it could also be a browser bug, I still cannot reproduce the problem on my end.

Upvote 0
It happens to me as well. I am logged back in after refreshing a couple times, though. browsing around the forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so tried both chrome and firefox and getting the same problem
@checkmate did you close your browser

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No, I didn't close my browser

Edit: I try to randomly close and open browser on several test account. Nothing unusual either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No, I didn't close my browser

Edit: I try to randomly close and open browser on several test account. Nothing unusual either.

leave it close for 30 min and retry

I'm logging in from a freshly installed firefox on Virtual Box
will see if i'm getting same problem

Upvote 0
I have the same problem too. I'm using Firefox. It started after the site was full functional again, I had no problems before at all with it^^

Upvote 0
The cookie bbimloggedin is more important and supersedes the cookie vbseo_loggedin.

However, I made some changes to make sure the forum read the bbimloggedin instead of the other. It may causes some errors, so be sure to clear all cookies, and please try again.

Furthermore I've added a statement to the forum header.

Upvote 0
I did notice some of the pages I opened (which were synced with my desktop) showed me as logged out, but it seemed to go away when I refreshed the page. Now that I'm actively checking it out myself I appear logged out when at the main page and whenever I enter the torrent, hentai manga or hentai sections (the three I've tested), but not within the Spam Section. Earlier there were also a large number of xcache_isset errors popping up like this one:

Warning: xcache_isset() [function.xcache-isset]: XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in [path]/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_cache.php on line 88

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5698) in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(996) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5698) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4370

Reading what you posted, I guess that must have happened while you were changing things.

Upvote 0
It happens to me as well. I am logged back in after refreshing a couple times, though. browsing around the forum.

Somewhat similar to shiki here
I appear logged out whenever I'm on the homepage (anime-sharing.com/forum), but whenever I go to another page, say a thread, I'm logged in. Go back to the homepage again and I'm logged out - go to another page, I'm logged in"

Upvote 0
Just to clear up the progress so far:

1. I added caching system to the forum. The cache should only works for guest/unregistered

2. For some reason, the forum system somehow think some registered member are not logged despite of the fact they are. To fix this, I've made sure the caching to read the correct cookies.

3. Changing cause some header problem, which should be fixed when you clear all cache and login again - because of the cookies modification.

And this is where we are.

Upvote 0
Okay, now it seems I'm shown as logged out even while checking out this thread. I'll clear the cache and see if it fixes things.

Upvote 0
Forever logged out now.
Will log out whenever I change pages

Edit : I found out about some things

1. If I log in on the main page, I will still be logged out even though there's a message which says "thank you for logging in"

2. I can log in in any thread, and once I'm logged in there I am always logged in in those threads ONLY (meaning if I want to be logged in in EVERY thread in this forum, I have to log in once in all those threads

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Logging in while in the Hentai Games section doesn't work as it still stubbornly shows me as logged out. Luckily I can still occasionally get into these threads. Guess I'll have to wait awhile before I give out more thanks for downloads. I've already cleared out my cache on Firefox and deleted cookies related to AS for good measure.

Also, the cache errors are popping up all over again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092