Fixed PHP Version Reverted to 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
The Scheduled Server Upgrade upgrade its PHP version to 5.4. Because of the upgrade, there might be bug in the our forum code.

Please report any suspected behaviour (of the forum) in this thread from today until this thread is locked.

We expect to fix all the bug in the next Forum Upgrade which is due to happen Soon™

Update 19 October
I discover a small misconfiguration of the server, it is fixed.

Update 20 October
Reverting back to 5.3 - 5.4 has too many problem.

Last edited:
Re: PHP Version Upgrade to 5.4

When editing posts the save button shows that spinny thing and but the edit box stays... Though the post does get edited though but i have to refresh the page to look again if i want to see the changes~

This isnt really a bug... more like a change of sorts... but posts are after the last on a page (aka 11 if the page shows posts in groups of 10) post in the next page instead of just showing on the previous page until i refresh~

Sometimes when i click post quick reply it would basically show the same action as if i had clicked go advanced and post quick reply at the same time... not sure if it is sensing the fact that there is a duplicate post either but i didnt see that message about me having posted the same thing within the last 5 min~

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I also have been having problem with profile customization.

Whenever I make changes, and saves, that box which states that the changes have been made, slides out of view.

I have refresh the page every time..

its been going on for a while though.

I also have been having problem with profile customization.

Whenever I make changes, and saves, that box which states that the changes have been made, slides out of view.

I have refresh the page every time..

its been going on for a while though.

Upvote 0

Hmm i think ill say this here since im too lazy to make a new thread about it but this isnt really a new issue~
On the profile page the tabs show everything but the likes that a person got unless the profile was accessed through a notification that i got likes~

Upvote 0

When editing posts the save button shows that spinny thing and but the edit box stays... Though the post does get edited though but i have to refresh the page to look again if i want to see the changes~

Tested, cannot reproduce the problem.

This isnt really a bug... more like a change of sorts... but posts are after the last on a page (aka 11 if the page shows posts in groups of 10) post in the next page instead of just showing on the previous page until i refresh~

This is not a bug, this is a feature.

Sometimes when i click post quick reply it would basically show the same action as if i had clicked go advanced and post quick reply at the same time... not sure if it is sensing the fact that there is a duplicate post either but i didnt see that message about me having posted the same thing within the last 5 min~

I don't understand this, can you elaborate?

Please provide a screenshot (upload it to imgur)

On the profile page the tabs show everything but the likes that a person got unless the profile was accessed through a notification that i got likes~

Skin issues - too many tabs

Upvote 0

I don't understand this, can you elaborate?

Hmm basically the reply would be posted but it would act as if i had clicked "Go Advanced" and say that i just posted a message and have to wait 59 more sec...

Upvote 0

Hmm basically the reply would be posted but it would act as if i had clicked "Go Advanced" and say that i just posted a message and have to wait 59 more sec...

Possibly, if you were double clicking it, it would behave like that.

Upvote 0

Possibly, if you were double clicking it, it would behave like that.

I dont believe i double clicked...
bug1.jpg

bug2.jpg

Upvote 0

Same here.. i've tried to edit post, when i press the save button.. the edit window couldn't closed, need to refresh the page to see the changes.

Upvote 0

Hmm would the fact that clicking "post quick reply" creates a pop up that asks if i want to leave the page also be a glitch? It doesnt actually leave the page... i dont think... just posts... well actually it does leave the page at times to go to the next page or "go advanced" in those other cases :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yeah same here again sam,
Whenever i try to post, a pop-up out and asking to leave the page or stay.. frequently happen on user who use mozilla.

Upvote 0

Got the editing bug as well as the "leave page" one.
In addition, attempting to view a deleted post causes a new window to open that doesn't even show the post.

Upvote 0

1. Edited pages don't refresh, leaving you stuck in the editor. This happens only for normal and not for advanced editing.
  2. Making quick replies gives a "leave page" dialog box. Happens for both CTRL+SHIFT+S and clicking the reply box.
  3. Attempting to view a deleted post causes a new window to open that doesn't even show the post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I don't really know what causes this, it happened to me once. When tagging someone, the tag code will break. (but still work?)

here's a piece here it happened:

2. What do you think are the most important things in a relationship? How would you think of that person if they left you?
I agree with @<b><u><a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/%7Esnowangel%7E-17020/" target="_blank">~SnowAngel~</a></u></b> and @<b><u><a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/fuyu-12272/" target="_blank">fuyu</a></u></b>

wow random? I tried replying to this, and it took me to another page saying I had to wait a minute. I refreshed, and this post was here.

The save button messed up too. (first time these happened to me x_x) click save, no changes. Refreshed, saw the changes.

Upvote 0

Most of the problem outline above should be fix in the next forum upgrade. It takes a bit of time since we have a heavily modified code.

Upvote 0
Re: PHP Version Upgrade to 5.4 BUG REPORT HERE

Forum was offline for some work on the fix.
Quick replying and editing are disabled for now until we can update the forum software and fix all the known bugs. Expect some more outtime during the weekend.

Upvote 0

idk if it is a bug but now to post (atleast for me) i have to press ''+ Reply to Thread'', cause the post quit aint there. have it been taken away or just a bug, i odnt know. :P

Upvote 0

idk if it is a bug but now to post (atleast for me) i have to press ''+ Reply to Thread'', cause the post quit aint there. have it been taken away or just a bug, i odnt know. :P

Coro just said it was disabled in the post above yours ;p

Upvote 0

Most problem should resolve itself now, re-enable quick reply and edit.

Upvote 0
Update 20 October
Reverting back to 5.3 - 5.4 has too many problem.

Don't mind Ckeck-dono~!
Then in the next time again with the update try...

Upvote 0
Don't mind Ckeck-dono~!
Then in the next time again with the update try...
Unfortunately, that won't happen until we decide to upgrade the forum software to the next brand-new version (which is now still in beta) because the current version doesn't seem to support the update.

Upvote 0
Hmmm... Okay Ignis, I have understood...

...but sometime works sure, I believe about this...:goodtea:~

Upvote 0
Originally, the our server was running on PHP 5.2. We updated to 5.4 and then reverted back to 5.3 after the stability testing. It is still considered an upgrade nevertheless.

As advised, we are going to stay in PHP 5.3 until Internet Brand upgrade their software to support 5.4 (It's going to take ages though)

This thread will stay around for another week and the changes will be made permanent if nothing go wrong.

Our next priority would be a redesign. Stay tune. The list of new features grows very large.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?