Fixed An old problem again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, dunno if you already noticed have, where then the progress to fixing this problem ongoing are, then I'd unlikely you bother with that/this...

But if not, then would I mention that the Mention/Quote-system again strangely acts - Means: That we (Not only I but also at some other members as well here...) the quotes/mentions at our notification bar get, but not the fresh (On the Quote/Mention tab at our profiles shows on the top only the oldest, what we already read/seen have...), in this case I've (Also the others) after the newer Quote(s)/Mention(s) on the forum search... - I've been cleaned my browser several time, but nevertheless is the result the same...

The Quotes/Mentions what we actually on the moment get should, see we it often really late - or also the day after, well tomorrow... This since about a week already, where then...

Well, how said: If you already noticed have, then sorry for this bother...>_>

This problem happened to me as well.
There's a delay of mentions/quotes and sometimes mentions/quotes re-appears in the notification despite being already read.
But I don't mind much about it.
:megane_ponder:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Saki - But if you with whom so speaking want in your free time, then you don't want sure also wait that the reply after hours or in next day appears, not? - And if it about important is the talk (But you're also with other stuff busy, but...), then not want always the oldest quotes or mentions to read/look and etc. etc. etc. ...

Well, you see the situation...>_>

Upvote 0
We've been making some configuration and infrastructural changes for the past few days, including making adjustments to how the caching system handles things. In the course of our adjustments, we may have accidentally revived the old problem of mentions and/or quotes not appearing on time.

Per our estimation, this problem should hopefully go away in about 2 days when the system cleans up its own mess.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0
We've been making some configuration and infrastructural changes for the past few days, including making adjustments to how the caching system handles things. In the course of our adjustments, we may have accidentally revived the old problem of mentions and/or quotes not appearing on time.

Per our estimation, this problem should hopefully go away in about 2 days when the system cleans up its own mess.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Well, thanks for the try and I can fully understand, that some accident happen can, where then...^^!

Edit: If it not disturbs, would I from security this thread at least until Sunday openly hold - If in this days no further bugs/problems appear will, then can you or your colleagues close, okay?:goodtea:

Upvote 0
Yes, of course. We'll keep the thread open until after we take another look at the problem and can confirm the status of the bug.

Reactions: nanashi1
Upvote 0
Yes, of course. We'll keep the thread open until after we take another look at the problem and can confirm the status of the bug.

1000 time again thanks Ignis...!!!:goodtea:

Edit: Beautiful new set what you have...^^!!!

Upvote 0
Yeah, it seems so... But I'll still just until tomorrow wait with them...:goodtea:

Upvote 0
We consider the problem resolved for now. Should the problem occur again, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and reporting.

Reactions: nanashi1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?
kyou159357 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you re-up this mexashare? Thank you.
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
VALENTINE PINK died also
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
HoneyComing re:coming part 9 died all links, can you reupload it please