Fixed Not receiving registration email

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetclive3

Feb 21, 2012
Hello there. I have a problem regarding registration I'm not receving the email :(. I tryed with my 3 email accounts and none of them recevied the mail The user name used for registration was the same us this but with different numbers. It seems ok but i can't replay to threads and when i log out i can't login again :(.

Well I can't do anything for you except offer some suggestions. The admins are able to resend the notification email if you figure out what the problem is. In the mean time:
  1. Check if you spelled your email correctly (This happens more often then you think)
  2. Check you spam folder. Sometimes these things are marked as spam
  3. Check if you selected "Allow administrators to email you" or something similar to that. If you did not mark this sometimes the email won't send to you.

Upvote 0
Yeah I checked if the email is spelled correctly. I looked through the spam folder and I also checked "Allow administrators to email you" I don't know what's happening :(. Thanks for suggestions anyway :).

Upvote 0
No registration email

Has I said in the title, I haven't received the registration email and thus, can not activate my account properly.

Could some one do anything about it ? :P

Upvote 0
The server admins are aware of this issue and working to resolve the situation as fast as possible. For the time being we have temporarily disabled new user registration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Update: The system now delivers email normally. Forum registration restored

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks