Fixed Moving Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichu655889

Incompetent Teitoku
Elite Member
Sep 13, 2013
It may just be me going senile, but I feel like every time I open up the smiley/stickers list to select from the plethora of options there are (for which I am grateful), the positions of the stickers seem to change a little. It's not a problem per se, but I was just wondering if anything can be done to fix their positions to make remembering their positions a little easier :P

Or, I could, alternatively, er, just remember their names.

It is as intended that new stickers will be put to the top, so to encourage people to try them out.

Upvote 0
It is as intended that new stickers will be put to the top, so to encourage people to try them out.

i don't think that's what he means. for example, the ":nyanmusu_run:" didn't used to be in the bottom right of the Nyanmusu section. at one point it was on the top right

Upvote 0
i don't think that's what he means. for example, the ":nyanmusu_run:" didn't used to be in the bottom right of the Nyanmusu section. at one point it was on the top right

Yeah that's what I mean. Within a group/category the positions of individual stickers get shuffled. I don't think that used to happen for the Onions though. Did it?

Upvote 0
see, this is what we mean

11rf0qh.png
2luqgqq.png

Upvote 0
Oh yeah, that's was quite unfortunately ;_; I'll try to see if something can be done about it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks