Fixed Errors on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignis

Administrator
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
I've been hearing that people encountered errors on the site, the most common being Cloudflare error and bad gateway. I'd like to know how many users have encountered such errors and which errors have been encountered.

Please also include the approximate time you encountered the error as well as your geographical location (you can PM it to me if you don't like revealing it to the public).

Thanks in advance.

Cloudfare error, Oct 10, GMT+8, 1.30 PM, Malaysia.

This one happen ytd so I remembered it. There are still a few more times, but not really sure what time :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Ignis
Upvote 0
Cloudfare error, GMT +8, SG.
Date and time varies throughout the days, no fixed, error usually clears after ~5 minutes

Upvote 0
Until about 20 minutes ago, I thought anime-sharing was totally offline for over a week! Every time I tried to ANY page, I got that stupid cloud-thingy message. What pages were in the cache were from a week ago, and I assumed no one was using the site.

But I saw from a google search that a new game had been posted here, so I knew that wasn't the case. Anyway, it turns out I needed to delete my cookies and/or site preferences before I could see the site properly again.

There must be more users that think this website is offline, but they won't know until they have to delete their cookies, or see an announcement to that effect on some other site.

Oh, and by the way, the cloud errors weren't an intermittent thing for me, like OP's post seems to suggest. It was a blanket no-access message.

Upvote 0
Until about 20 minutes ago, I thought anime-sharing was totally offline for over a week! Every time I tried to ANY page, I got that stupid cloud-thingy message. What pages were in the cache were from a week ago, and I assumed no one was using the site.

But I saw from a google search that a new game had been posted here, so I knew that wasn't the case. Anyway, it turns out I needed to delete my cookies and/or site preferences before I could see the site properly again.

There must be more users that think this website is offline, but they won't know until they have to delete their cookies, or see an announcement to that effect on some other site.

Oh, and by the way, the cloud errors weren't an intermittent thing for me, like OP's post seems to suggest. It was a blanket no-access message.
delete-cookies.jpg

Back to the topic, I got the same condition too, that cloudy-thingy.

Upvote 0
Well, it happened when I'm at home last night. It's a frequent thing now! D:

Guys, if you use IE and encounter the CloudFlare, try to use other browser. Maybe it works.

Upvote 0
Checkmate came up with a solution, but it need some work and testing first.
For some reason I dont get Cloudfare errors.

EDIT:

Funny, all I had to was say something about not getting any errors and I started getting errors.

-6.00 GMT at 23.00 to 23.35.

Upvote 0
Got it 5 mins ago again (seems to happen at 1 PM+)

GMT+8, 13.24, Msia.

Upvote 0
Cloudfare error, GMT +8, SG.

Today, 12.30pm, till about now, roughly 10 minutes before problem cleared

Upvote 0
Got that too just a few minutes ago. More or less figured the cause; Cloudflare's been having coordinated attacks in a large scale or so. Thanks for the replies so far, we'll see about possible options we can take.

Upvote 0
Cloudflare as well today, but clicking the "retry a live version" fixes it straight away.

Upvote 0
Let's just say this is a rather, complicated and costly problem. I have to carefully plan this. Fix will be about Dec.

Upvote 0
I got this error yesterday when I tried to edit a post, check notifications and view my profile.

Database error: The Anime-Sharing database has encountered a problem.
However this problem is solved now, just letting you know.

Upvote 0
The error came out from around 9:00 on yesterday night.
The following screens were displayed.

ws000000o.png

8:00 was the same on this night.

When investigating DNS registration, 199.27.135.40 and 173.245.61.114 came back."www.anime-sharing.com"

Ping www.anime-sharing.com , respons from 199.27.135.40.

It was written to hosts as "173.245.61.114 www.anime-sharing.com."
The problem was solved when accessing after rebooting a browser.
It is knowledgeable about neither a computer nor a network.
It reports, although I thinks that it does not become helpful.

Upvote 0
It is the phenomenon which occurred a while ago.
When I post, the dialog "whether it moves from this page" was displayed.
Next, the displayed screens were attachment data.

err2011102601.jpg

This screen was displayed on not having carried out POST within 1 minute.
Although the screen was closed without clicking "Submit Reply", it had registered exactly.

Upvote 0
Had the bad connection error multiple times earlier though it has stopped by now. I would say about every 5 min for half an hour or so. Then there was a neighborhood wide blackout if that has any relation whatsoever. Sometime between 12-3.
Had the cloudflare error for about a day earlier this week and then an couple hours the next day.
California whatever time zone that falls in.

Upvote 0
Hmm currently 3:51 so i would say the cloudflare error happened at 3:49 or so. It also happened twice earlier this morn... I mean afternoon XD at 1 or 2 Pm. Still in California XD

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?