Fixed Cannot access certain reply commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruko

Commander of Lolis
Elite Member
Jul 31, 2015
Hello, I've been having an issue with the reply and reply(advanced)
options since a few days ago. The smiley, insert image, insert video isn't working for
me. Whenever I click it the screen goes slightly whited out like selecting a smiley and goes
back to normal. Hovering over the mentioned options states javascript:void(selected command)
I've tried disabling any extensions, clearing cookies/caches and the problem still persists.

Me too. Smileys don't work, do exactly as Neruko describes.

I've cleared cache, rebooted, but the problem persists.

Upvote 0
Have you tried with (the portable version) of another browser?
It might be that yours is blocking Flash, keeping the elements from loading.

We are also looking into connection issues some users reported, but those seem to be caused by CloudFlare.

Reactions: Leggy
Upvote 0
I'm not sure what happened, but smileys are working again!

If you fixed it, thanks!

:miku_happy:

Upvote 0
Hovering over the mentioned options states javascript:void(selected command)
Just for the record, this isn't necessarily indicative of anything going wrong. Put very simply, it's a JavaScript function that made sure your browser would stay on the same page and not misbehave unexpectedly. (There are arguments against using this method, but that's for another day.)

As we now know (and hopefully have fixed), the site was having a bumpy ride over the weekend. Different people from different parts of the world reported having varying degrees of difficulty in trying to access the site, and as corocoro mentioned, "it seem[ed] to [have] be[en] a problem with certain CloudFlare nodes". Most likely, when you had these problems, the site was only loading partially and certain elements didn't load properly.

Since this particular problem seems to have been fixed, I'll lock the thread. For the sake of consolidation, please address further inquiries and/or report any related issues in this thread.

Reactions: Leggy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?