Fixed Better Preview Image Alignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryguy

Trusted Member
Oct 12, 2011
Hey, I notice that currently the preview images (the images that expand when you hover over the attached pics in (principally) the download thread) are attached to the cursor at the top. And what happens is when scrolling down through the day's posts, the further you go down, the more the image runs off the screen. When looking at the last one (on screen), the image for that post is only a sliver.

A better way would be to align the images at the bottom. This makes sense, because mostly people are scrolling through that list from top to bottom, and this way, the images would mostly stay visible the entire list. As it works now, it would function great to scroll from bottom to top. Sadly, I don't do that.

Umm, and that's about it. Just a convenience feature, if there's someone on staff that's able to alter that kind of thing.

What you described was rather on a to-do list since December 2011. Unfortunately, it was so low priority that we don't even know when we would be able to make the changes.

Upvote 0
Haha, OK. That's fair enough. Thanks for the answer. You might as well close this inquiry then.

And, I'll just go back to shifting the page down before hitting the bottom. Pretty easy.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.