Fixed 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgetMe

Jan 10, 2012
Hi there. It seems that I am unable to connect to this website directly without the use of proxy. I keep getting the error as mentioned in the title. Right now as I am typing this message, I am connected via free proxy server. This has never occurred to me before. I have not tried to reset my modem but why is this happening? I am using Google's DNS (because my country blocks file-sharing) but whether I use it or not, I am unable to connect. I have tried using my other laptop and it's the same so I am figuring that it has got to do with my network.

There is an error between our servers and the Singaporean CloudFlare node. We're working with them to resolve the issue as we speak.

Upvote 0
Hmm yes there seems to be quite a few people with similar problems... needing a proxy server... :/

Ohh that...

Upvote 0
I used to also have the same problem before few weeks. Where I come in for a few days to your page could not. But somehow I've found that often in Google Chrome these problems have arisen as in Internet Explorer: IE tolerates frequent corpse anime-sharing better.

scaled.php

Upvote 0
@samyeung
Yes, Singapore is at the bottom tip of Malaysian Peninsular. In fact it was part of Malaysian Federation, until it withdrew back in the 60's.
Originally it was known as Temasik Island, part of Johore kingdom territory, until the British under Stamford Raffles took over.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
You mean that there's no problem surfing the site using IE?
BTW, I'm using Mozilla.

Upvote 0
looks like indonesia got the same problem too, at least in my area:angvoodoo:....:sigh:

got acces here with proxyserver.com......

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Time now is 13:14 GMT+8(Malaysia), and I wanna let you know that I'm now able to get in here without using proxy.
Thanks to everyone that involved in getting this sort out.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it was down for SEA for a few days. Sorry for that. Glad it's back up. Happy browsing. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?