Denied Text goes outside boundaries in group posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
If I past a long text in a post, the text will continue in a single direction. It goes as long as the text will.
notice the bottom scroll bar length.

0RSwr.png

I'm pretty sure it does that regardless of what the text is. Normal typing has no issues.

here's the text:
Code:
fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlNy5yYXlmaWxlLmNvbS96aC1jbi9kb3dubG9hZC80MGQzMGNiNmVjZjdhNjVjZWZmZGExZWZmYzllMWQxYi8lRTklOUIlQTglRTklOUYlQjMuLS4lNUJUSEUuTUVMT0RZLk9GLlJBSU4lNUQlNUJLLkRhbiU1RCU1QkNDMDIlNUQlNUIlRTUlOTAlOEMlRTQlQkElQkElRTklOUYlQjMlRTQlQjklOTAlNUQuJUU0JUI4JTkzJUU4JUJFJTkxLiUyOE1QMyUyOS4lMjhFRDIwMDAuQ09NJTI5LnJhcnwxMjAyMDc1MzU=

previewing a new thread in the normal threads may do the same thing too, including pictures.
(if that really matters)

This applies to posts in vm and images too :goodtea: Actually i think theyre linked since posting in vm will mean waiting 1 min for next post in group and vice versa~

Upvote 0
No problems here either. Firefox and 1920x1200 + 1920x1080 resolutions.

Upvote 0
Hmm didnt see anything wrong with that particular post~ But i saw it happen before~ Hmm and the one ushio just posted was like that :goodtea:
Firefox 1366x768

Upvote 0
mine's 1280 x 800

also firefox x_X

it's totally not fair if it's just me XD
oh well~~~ I wonder if other ppl with the same screen will see it :f

Upvote 0
I have 1280 x 800 - text works just fine

Sammy, 1366 x 768 is a netbook. I just don't see text going un-wrapped on your screen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yep~ just installed, restarted and it's still broken x_x

I just tried safari and google chrome, both show the same thing

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It seems to be a known issue with the forum software. We're looking into the matter.

Upvote 0
It's unfortunate, but after letting the issue unresolved for over a year, we've decided that we won't be fixing this minor bug. The way the social group system in vBulletin―that's the forum software we use―is developed is not pretty, to say the least, and the official developers don't seem to be interested in fixing this. The untidiness is such that modifying it would be nigh impossible without breaking things. It's been like this from at least vB 3.x, or even for the entire development of the software, and the team has moved on to focusing on 5.x with indications that support for 4.x will soon be as good as nonexistent.

Given that the issue in question itself is relatively minor with plenty of ways to overcome (such as adding line breaks manually), we conclude that this isn't an issue worth the time, effort and risk to (try to) fix. We apologise for any inconveniences and thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks