Denied Separate forums for anime series and general anime discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regalia

Storm Vanguard
Oct 25, 2011
I just wanted to know if A-S will ever have a separate forum for the anime series in the future.
The anime forums is rather disorganized since so many general anime threads are made while the anime series discussion threads are scattered all over the place.

It'd be easier for the members to view them too since they don't have to use the search function just to find a particular series thread that's buried in the Anime Talk section.

It'd be great if the staff and members could share their thoughts about this matter.

I'm pretty sure it's pretty neat now. The anime series are in the downloads area whereas the discussions/talk in the social section. Nothing wrong with that to me.

Upvote 0
Personally I don't think this forum needs more sub forums. Nothing troublesome about using search function either. It takes like 5 seconds, which is a lot faster than going through to look for particular threads anyway.

Another thing is that right now, there are only handful of members who discuss series in a weekly basis so if anything, a separate forum isn't really needed until there are more members who are willing to talk about them. /2cents

Upvote 0
Somehow, I'm kinda understand how [MENTION=8904]Regalia[/MENTION]'s feeling about this matter. They do, something, looks rather... chaotic.
Not that it bother me that much, since I'm not in that section frequently. Still I do understand how Regalia feel.

Upvote 0
Personally I don't think this forum needs more sub forums. Nothing troublesome about using search function either. It takes like 5 seconds, which is a lot faster than going through to look for particular threads anyway.

Another thing is that right now, there are only handful of members who discuss series in a weekly basis so if anything, a separate forum isn't really needed until there are more members who are willing to talk about them. /2cents

Well, you do have a point. Not many members are willing to discuss a series frequently. The problem is that it won't necessary stay that long considering the constant growth in members. The increase of similar/clone threads would surely raise as well like "Suggestions" and "Best anime/character/tsundere/" threads. In addition, a messy forum can also turn away prospective members...

Also, the search function is only useful if you are searching for something specific. There are those who are browsing the forums in hopes of finding an anime that they may have not watched or heard before, but such task can be bothersome since the number of general anime discussion thread will always outnumber the series threads.

I'm well aware that the staff will not take action based on speculations alone. It may be in a tolerable amount right now, but can you really say it won't get worse? What's the plan when it gets to that? It'd be great if A-S won't follow Mangafox example. :(

Upvote 0
While I do agree with some of the arguments above, the anime-sharing forum wasn't all about anime. Thus we decided to do something different than copying the same structure from other communities.

This thread will be closed as I don't see anything useful we could get out of this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.