Denied Release blog for Eroge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay K.W. Arde

Oppai Sommelier
Elite Member
Feb 1, 2012
Since the AS Scanlations is inactive in the moment, why not create a replacement for it?
I heard Girlcelly is now a moderator so it's the perfect chance to make a release blog like ASL blog. Something like Eroge.anime-sharing.com and the releases will be something like [ASE]_[Release Date]_[Eroge's name, if possible the romaji]

The format will be the same like ASL with game description, getchu and official link, Link for the DDL and Torrent thread at the main site plus a magnet link at the bottom for those who don't want to visit the main site.

I think it will also benefit girlcelly page so his/her/whatever girlcelly's gender is won't be flooded by request post.

Unfortunately, the idea of having a release blog for eroge now discarded for many reasons. Blog is only used for our official groups that do some work before releasing, such as translations, tagging, organization or the sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?