Denied Preview images alongside Game Request threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryguy

Trusted Member
Oct 12, 2011
I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think having preview pics (similar to the actual download area) of request threads would benefit casual browsing.

Not being a native speaker of Japanese, game with Japanese titles don't really arrest my attention. So I find myself going into the thread to find a getchu link to see if I know the game or not. I notice a few people do include a pic of the game they're after, so perhaps that could be made a requirement, and then mechanisms to display the images as a preview could be implemented.

I'm not sure if you've got anyone on staff that's able to do changes like that, or if there's more important things to look into, but as an ease-of-use thing, I think this would facilitate more help in that area.

The thing is that people who make request of a game need to upload the picture to somewhere else, image cannot be hotlinked from getchu or vndb.

Since downloaders have very little experience dealing with uploading (even just a small picture) I somehow doubt that it would work.

Currently, due to how we design our system, we cannot allow uploading directly to the forum

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kyou159357 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you re-up this mexashare? Thank you.
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
VALENTINE PINK died also
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
HoneyComing re:coming part 9 died all links, can you reupload it please
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, can you update this? Just got released, but it has screen-freezing bug. Thanks.
レベッカと淫呪の剣2