Denied Please adding "Go to last page" on Latest Discussions-popup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hentai7

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2013
hi there.

i would like see a icon with "go to last post" on Latest Discussions (popup) and others if possible.

pretty easy with that than click on thread and then click last post.

sorry my english. hope its understand. ^^

re: Please adding "Go to last page" on Latest Discussions-popup.

The links on the "Latest" tabs are already furnished with either the -new or &goto=newpost matrices, both of which should take you to the last post you hadn't previously read yet in any given thread. If a thread had 100 posts when you last checked it and now it has 200, a link to it on the "Latest" tabs should take you to post #101.

I just tested this with two different user accounts of different access levels and both work well. Is this not enough?

Reactions: hentai7
Upvote 0

View attachment 18803

when i click on that,it always go to first page..what i wish is this pics. more easy to go last post auto by this icon.

EDIT..dont know why..now it work with auto to last page..no idea why it didnt do that early..hmph.

Upvote 0

It seems that under some circumstances—such as if you used your browser's back button to go back to the site homepage rather than visiting it directly—the links on the "Latest" tabs may become normal thread links instead of pointing to the last post you hadn't read.

When this happens, you can usually switch to another tab and back (say, from "Latest Posts" to "Latest Ecchi" and then back to "Latest Posts") and the links should again work as intended.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。