Could Not Reproduce searching older threads

Valiyarian

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2019
I apologize in advance if this is a question that is easily answered and I just can't find the right area...

I am trying to browse back through some of Velka's older ~Vintage~ game postings. When I go to advanced search, fill in velka, vintage and hentai games in the username, keyword and search in forum fields respectively, it gives me a list of title threads. My problem is that only the first 9 of 20 pages will show, and these only through about 2-3 months ago. When I put in a date with search for older threads, I get few, if any further hits. I know there are older vintage game titles out there. Is there some way for me to search these older titles to browse? Is there a box or field I would need to fill in to get the search to work? Thank you in advance for any help you can give :)

It properly returns 500 hits for me. Can you screenshot your search settings so we can analyze what's wrong?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I don't know if this is related and might be a necro, but I just tried clicking on the eroge content uploader user Girlcelly to see all the user's posts and the pages seem to only be going back up to Page 20, the last thread being back in 2021. No more. This is an issue, because I know Girlcelly has been posting content even way before that. I've been away for a long time, and I'm looking to catch up to the content releases but I'm unable to track the threads if the results page is limited to 20. Is this intended? Or is this an issue?

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.