Could Not Reproduce Created thread wasn't actually submitted and other various bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KooKeez

Sep 5, 2016
Hello. I have tried earlier to post a new thread in the Forum: Graphics Showcase. I previewed it many times, and when I clicked the button "Submit New Thread" it just redirected me back to the forum section, and my post wasn't here at all.

The other bugs I have encountered are the following:
-
tag not working without putting
when I was creating the thread
-I had a hard time changing my signature (I had to sumbit the new one 5 times or something until it worked)
-I had a hard time setting an avatar (I also had to repeat the operation a few times)

For the last ones (avatar and signature) I think I just should have waited. But for the thread thing I'm not sure it would work out with only waiting xD

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello,
There's a couple of things I'd like to point out:

1. If you're a new member (registered less than 14 days and had less than 10 posts), your post will go through a moderation queue if you post any links or images.

2. SPOILER tag are supposed to work that way, it's a feature, not a bug.

3. Were there any error message when you try changing your avatars and images? We need more info since not working is rather vague.

Upvote 0
Ok thank you :)
There wasn't any error messages. When I submitted an image the page was refreshing itself and the image wasn't set. I don't know how to explain it, it just refreshed itself and I had to repeat the operation a few times and it worked magically.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!