Bug Unable to activate account - not receiving activation email..

Kyotsuna

Nov 30, 2022
Hi there!

I'm unable to activate my account.. I have attempted to resend the activation email via the link a dozen times and also tried changing my email - both to no avail.

I have refreshed my inbox and quadruple-checked my spam folder.

If a mod could help me, that'd be nice..

UPDATE: I was finally able to receive my activation codes email after someone fixed the mailing system..

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cannot receive the activation email

I have tried several times and no activation emails have been sent to my mailbox.
Is the email system under maintenance?

Upvote 0
Checkmate fixed mail server. please try again.

Upvote 0
I don't have posting permissions nor can I edit my profile now.. It says I'm in a moderation queue -- is this normal? Do I just have to wait it out?

About posting permissions, yes - newbie's posts must go through moderation queue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh, I knew that.. the problem is that I can't post any replies or create threads anywhere other than the Site Support forum. I can't even post in Introductions lol.

Upvote 0
Have you active your account?

Upvote 0
That's a bug but Admin may not fix it, he's rushing to complete ASF v2, I hope we can see it soon.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.

Allwish.me - The best site to watch anime in English Subbed Japanese Dubbed Hindi Telugu Tamil Malyalam Bengali online for Free

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.