Bug Still not received the activation mail

Astra

Apr 3, 2019
Hello.

I still don't have received the activation mail.
I tried to resend it multiple times and check my spam folder.

Is the website's mail server currently down...?

Update : Regularly tried to resend the mail (2~3 times a day), but still nothing.

I gladly accept some help, here... ^_^"

Upvote 0
Procedure to receive the activation email.

I do not know if it is just waiting or if I should send a notification to a moderator, so, therefore I write this post waiting for the procedure to proceed.

Upvote 0
Activation link does not arrive.

Hello,
For some ~ hours ~ I'm trying to activate my account, but the confirmation / activation email does not arrive, which makes it impossible for me to activate the account. Is there anything I can do?
I've already tried clearing the cache, leaving and entering the email, and nothing.​

Upvote 0
Re: Activation link does not arrive.

Well, since nothing was solved, could some ADM activate my account manually if it's not bothersome?

Upvote 0
Activation Email

I don't receive the activation email, and click to re-send a few times but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me to activate my account?

Upvote 0
Activation E-Mail

The activation code does not arrive in any of my e-mail folders. Could you help me activate my account please?

Upvote 0
I cant activate my account, help please

Good night, sorry to bother you, I'm new at www.anime-sharing.com What happens is that I need help to activate my account, I have made the capture of my data, but I could not receive my activation e-mail, I already tried to resend it 2 times and even change my email and it has not arrived, I have checked my spam folder and nothing. I hope and some moderator could help me, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks

d51622a4f47dcda34a8dbd5d307c5c9b1378414797_full.gif

Upvote 0
No activation code.

Tried several times, even in different browsers to recieve a code to no avail.

Upvote 0
i'm not getting an activation/verification email.

could someone please help me? i'm new here, would love to get into this website but i can't since i didn't get a verification/activation email even though i tried everything by now. i tried resending the activation email, waited for a whole day. thank you in advance!! :)

Upvote 0
First of all, stop spamming the support section with the same ticket. This won't help resolve an issue.
Second of all, we a re aware of this happening, but later today i will do some testing to confirm it's still accrues. The issue should be resolved later this week. So don't panic or spam the support section.

mail system is just overload basically, due to tremendous amount of registrations, additional mail server is in process of deployment.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Apologies for the late reply. Long story short, our external email servers become a victim of a blackmail DDOS attack. The forum software wasn't able to communicate with the email server, email delivery failed. The attack stops now, so you should be able to request and receive confirmation emails now. I've tested it.

As of now if the forum software couldn't be able to communicate with the external email server, it will drop the email and will not retry the delivery. I know this is an awful setup and there is a planned improvement for the email delivery system.

In the next upgrade, our email setup will two fail-over email servers: We will have a minimum of two email server spanned across the continents all of which will have some commercial anti-DDOS solution enabled. Regarding email delivery: The system will automatically queue and retry the delivery to the fail-over servers for [X] amount of times within Y amount of minutes before dropping the emails. X and Y value will be reasonable. For example 100 times, 5 minutes each for every failure.

Please reply to this thread whether or not you receive the confirmation email.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.