Bug Search results bugged

JhonyMiro

Feb 1, 2019
Hi
Sorry if this was posted before, but I couldn't find if it was, because:
keyword search is seriously bugged?

What I did: I try to search for "カスタムオーダーメイド3D2" to get a list of custom maid addon threads. I also set the sorting by "thread start date". Now the first two results were from September 28th, 2019 and November 30th, 2019 (the rest of them were from March, so that's fine).

The worst bug was when I tried to go to the next page of search results - it presented a blank page with "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. ", despite there being 20 pages of results previously.

This stuff happens on other forums as well. Sometimes sorting by date would show results from summer last year, despite that I know there are threads earlier than that.
Really makes searching unusable, so please let me know if there is a fix or workaround this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?