Bug Problem accessing Hentai CG Packs page

RBM

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2011
This just started a couple of days ago, but I'm no longer able to access the Hentai CG Packs page. I keep getting an "HTTP Error 500 - This page isn't working" in Chrome. I haven't had any issues accessing other pages on the site, so I don't know if it's a problem on my end, or on the sites.

I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit running the latest version of Chrome: 76.0.3809.87

Never had any issues in the past like this, so any help would be appreciated.

[Edit] Found some additional info. Logged in on my Android tablet and still had the same issue with being unable to access the Hentai CG Packs page. Logged out though, and I was then able to access it with no problem.

So I think the issue might be related to my account somehow?

Last edited:
No, it's not just your account. There seems to be some issue with the Hentai CG Packs forum page, though you can still access threads in that forum (through search or directly with URL).

For now, there's a workaround as you suggested. You have to logout before you can browse the CG Packs forum page again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I understand why, I'll fix it and edit my reply once it's done.

Edit: You should be able to access it now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome, seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for the help and the quick fix!

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。