Could Not Reproduce Notification notice is broken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

molitar

Trusted Member
Dec 10, 2014
I have a notifications saying there is 2 replies to subscribed threads. I have viewed them and marked the entire forum as read but the notifications icon will not clear the status and still shows two notifications.

Hello yes it has persisted over 24 hours and I use CCleaner daily and my cache is stored on ramdisk so it gets completely wiped out. I was able to get rid of one of the notifications by deleting subscriptions and resubscribing. That did remove 1 making it two notifications so fixed 2 of the 4 subscriptions.. 1 of my 4 is this one here.

What is strange it does not happen on sub forums.

In this sub-forum shows Notifications 0
In Subscription sub-forum shows Notifications 2
In the actual Hentai Games sub-forum shows Notifications 0
In ANY of the subscribed topics themselves it shows Notifications 2
In the root Forum (home) shows Notifications 2
Go into any of the sub-forums like Hentai Games, Hentai CG Packs, Introductions, etc it shows Notifications 0

This is what I mean by broken it appears to only show these non-existent notifications in the subscription folder, forum home page, and the subscription threads themselves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a guess, but maybe two of the threads you subscribe to got 'bumped' by the poster. 'Bumping' is a forum feature that allows a poster to push their thread up (only once within 48 hours after its inception) by making it as if the thread got a new reply.

Care to tell us—PM if you'd rather not share in public—which threads you're subscribed to, if there aren't that many of them?

Upvote 0
Nope do not mind sharing after all we are like minds here on this forum or I wouldn't be here.

[Other] Collection Japanese and English Visual Novels And Role-playing
[Other] 双大人が、生暖ゲームです。 では自分の夢でもあります。 (Interactive adult hentai games. It is my dream.)
[Japanese] LOLICON Flash (games) / ロリコンフラッシュ(ゲーム) (Hard thread to find any good ones as I prefer them to be around 13 of age. Or have the feel of doujins that are from Noise)

Upvote 0
Apologies for the late response. (Also, you know, linking would've helped instead of just copy/pasting the thread titles.)

I was wrong in my last reply. It must've slipped my mind that we had deactivated the bumping feature a while back. For the time being, my guess is stale caching on the CDN side, which should clear itself eventually. (If it doesn't, your best bet is to unsubscribe from those threads or delete them from your subscription then re-subscribe again.) Upon further inspection, however, there might be something wrong with the threads themselves. We'll have to review them for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?