Bug Advanced Search problems

spoxxy

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2011
When I use the Advanced Search option and perform a search for lets say 'Kara no Shoujo' with the option 'Sort Results by: Thread Start Date', it is always showing results by 'Last Posting Date', totally ignoring the 'Thread Start Date' option that I had set.

thread start date options.png thread start date results.png

When I use the Advanced Search option and perform a search for lets say '殻ノ少女' with the option 'Search in Forum(s): Search All Open Forums' selected it is not returning all the results from all the forums, because if I change it to 'Search in Forum(s): Torrents' it is in fact showing more results.

Search All Open Forums options.png Search All Open Forums options results.png
Search Torrents options.png Search Torrents options results.png

Finally when I use the Advanced Search option and perform a search for lets say 'Kara no Shoujo' the forum is saying on the bottom of the page that it is showing 1 to 25 of 70 results with 3 pages to choose from but then if I click to go to page #2 it only shows 1 result there and it changes the text from showing '1 to 25 of 70' to '26 to 26 of 26' plus the 3rd page disappears.

page 1.png page 2.png

Anyone looked at these issues?
They still exist and theres more:

- Searching partial text isn't working properly, example: searching for ''痴漢サークル'' doesn't show any results for ''痴漢サークル2'' even if I use * and search like this ''痴漢サークル*''
- Halfwidth and fullwidth characters seem to be treated differently which mean that someone who only types in halfwidth will be missing any content posted with fullwidth when using the search function.

Upvote 0
The index use an old version of sphinx that is out date and is not up to the task. In AS 2.0, it is updated to use Elastic Search. No Solution to this.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!