Not a Bug Activity bar is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

El Psy Kongroo

Greetings,

I've been trying to get the overdrive achievement for a while now, but I can't get past 99,5% for a week or maybe even more now.
First I thought that maybe I need to have Activity last 7/30 days also near 100% to get thru but now all of them are stuck.
The overall activity no matter how much I post is always 99,4% or 99,5% and then it drops to 99,3% even when I post all the time.
It once showed 100% for like two minutes then I posted something into SPAM section and it dropped back to 99,4% again.

Is the organization interfering again?! Or is this also the choice of Steins Gate?!
El... Psy... Kongroo

Activity is calculated over a 60 day timespan and refreshed every ten minutes. Given the size of the board and how prolific some of our posters are, getting the overdrive achievement is very, very hard. However, we do not currently plan to tweak the system as it's slated for replacement.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。