Answered A wrong message to me...(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, I've since some days at my 'Notifications' a 'Group join requests' notice to 'Kazama Family' got, but the funny is, that I already since last year at this group am. Well, dunno if it to do have, that I about before a week from SB (Selvaria Bles) his group get have.

What is that, because I've still the Notifications...?:goodtea:~>

Not sure I completely understand that, sorry. Need to make sure what you're actually asking about, is it like this?

"I've been getting requests to join the "Kazama Family" group in my notifications. It's weird, because I've been part of the group since last year. About a week ago, I handed over the ownership of the group to Selvaria Bles. But despite that, why am I still getting join request notifications?"

If that's the case, you need to actually transfer the ownership over to Selvaria Bles. Technically. Not just formalities. Currently, the group still shows your name as the member who maintains it, which is why you still get those join request notifications.

To do this, click the "admin" drop-down menu and choose "transfer group." Key in "Selvaria Bles" (or whoever you want to give the group's ownership to) and proceed. Note that you need to enter the member's exact username.

20130601215347.png

The member asked to take over the group should then receive a PM like this:
A request has been made for you to take ownership of the Group <group name>.

Click here to accept or reject this request.

Note that the would-be new owner has to accept the request manually. You can't just automatically transfer group ownerships; it requires consent from the other party as well. If the transfer is complete, you (the previous owner) should then receive a PM like this:

The user <new owner> has accepted a request to take ownership of the Group <group name>.

Upvote 0
He's basically saying he keeps getting notifications to join the group even though he's been a member of the group for a while.

Upvote 0
Yeah, how SB already say: I'm since long time a member in the group, but I've this request on my Notifications since some days get.

Upvote 0
Hmm. Can you show me the notifications you've been getting and where they link to?

Upvote 0
Hmm. Can you show me the notifications you've been getting and where they link to?
Of course.

gif.gif

Well, how you sure see can, I click the request, where actually after two choice options be should, "Yes/No" - What not is. It is weird, not? Because there should normal wise the already mentioned options be, after a 'Groups join requests'.

Well, I hope that it enough is, Ignis...:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Of course.

gif.gif

Well, how you sure see can, I click the request, where actually after two choice options be should, "Yes/No" - What not is. It is weird, not? Because there should normal wise the already mentioned options be, after a 'Groups join requests'.

Well, I hope that it enough is, Ignis...:goodtea:~>
Based on the gif, it seems like my initial guess about what kind of notifications you had is correct: it appears that someone is trying to join the group, and because it's moderated, you -- the group owner -- got notified about it. Which is why it takes you to the group in need of your attention.

If I'm reading you correctly (which I'm not 100% certain as I failed to guess what you were asking before), you're confused because you were expecting to see a different kind of interface (perhaps one where you can approve or deny members wanting to join the group?) by clicking through that notification, but ended up not on the kind of options you were expecting.

If that's the case, try using the "admin" drop-down menu and choose "pending & invited members." This should take you to the interface where you can see members wanting to join the group as well as members who have been invited to the group.

20130603184649.png

Reactions: nanashi1
Upvote 0
Thanks [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; for your help, it work, I've no notification more, you can the thread close or as answered declare.^^/!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks