Answered What Are The Requirements For Requesting An Anime series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
I truly have searched for an answer to this, not sure if I found it. If I missed it, I apologize in advance.

I found out a series I'm watching (that I found on AS) has a spin-off sequel that doesn't seem to be posted on AS. I thought I'd request it.

So I went to the Anime Requests forum, and found I don't have permission to post there. Is that the right place to make a request?

I'm just wondering what the requirements are for members requesting an anime series? I found something that said I have to be a member for 2 weeks, have 30 posts, and be an uploader. Is that correct? I saw a request by a junior member with 25 posts, which is why I'm confused.

I understand that left unchecked, tons of requests could flood uploaders' time and resources. I certainly don't want to be a nuisance.

Thanks for your time! :)

There is no restriction for requesting anything. Currently, due to limited space, we cannot fulfill any anime out of what we are currently offering.

Reactions: Leggy
Upvote 0
There is no restriction for requesting anything. Currently, due to limited space, we cannot fulfill any anime out of what we are currently offering.

Ahhh, thanks!

But if there were space, Anime Requests would be the place to make them, and posting there would be allowed, right?

Upvote 0
Correct. There's an announcement in the anime request section that I'll update as we get closer to getting new disks.

Reactions: Leggy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/