Answered Uploading files to multiupload services

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

1 Katana cleans the world
Feb 25, 2011
I saw that you are posting files mainly on fileserve.

Can't you upload them on a site like multiupload.com or another one similar that will automatically post it on many other sites (like Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfiles, ...) ?

I'm saying this because some of us are having premium accounts on another website and it sucks waiting a lot of time between downloads.

PS: And, by doing this people automatically have "mirrors" so they can do multi-download in the same time - download Episode 1 from Rapidshare, Episode 2 from Megaupload and so on :)

It's just an idea, question - if you have some kind of partnership with FileServe, sorry, I didn't knew :)

We are not uploading from home connections, but rather from a server. Multiupload is not usable via RDC.
I recently started to also upload to Bitshare and Usershare, meaning people can now choose between three hosts.

Hosts that I despise are Mediafire (corrupts uploads, completely unusable), Megaupload (cheats their customers - and without FTP access uploading takes at least five times as long - no thank you), and Rapidshare (dying piece of crap that stole from uploaders when they changed their payment options). So I'll avoid those three, thank you.
Hotfile was an okay alternative, but with their recent focus on closing accounts and deleting files like crazy it is just not a viable alternative any more.

Upvote 0
@corocoro
for mediafire there is a saying its "uploaders shit and downloaders paradise" even though it has restrictions such as upload of 200 mb per file and uploading corrupts at your comfort but what else you can get in free and more over for downloading you dont have to enter any of the shit captchas which just flourishes in almost every other file hosting site and also no waiting time either for a free user and also u get speed of 2 Mb+ ......

havent checked bitshare/usershare looks promising though

Upvote 0
for mediafire there is a saying its "uploaders shit and downloaders paradise"
Downloaders' paradise? I disagree. I despise MF, both as an uploader AND a downloader - downloading a file as big as a 9GB iso split into almost 50 parts only to end up having it unable to extract is not fun. I've had this kind of experience more than once, all with big files, so I speak not based on what I hear but first-hand experience. And I want such experiences no longer.

Waiting times? Download limits? Not like they bother me; but I'd still prefer to have patience towards such things rather than trying to have patience over corrupted big downloads - a complete waste of resources.

Upvote 0
All Anime-Sharing Official Staff are using our server, with a speed of 1Gbps (approximately 125 Megabytes per second) to upload stuff.

That means uploading one episode of general quality anime takes 3-5 seconds, a 1080p /w FLAC anime takes 15 to 25 seconds, and a 4.5 GB eroge take one minute.

Hence we release stuff fast, and efficient in restoring dead link.

Hell we are be able to upload an entire series, several eroge, and all kind of stuff in minutes. Not hours, not days.

Upvote 0
It often takes longer to make the descriptions for the series look good then uploading. Of course, silly filehosts limit us to 1.5MB/s per thread, but we're still fast. :P That is if they have FTP.
Without FTP the speed is cut down to 20% or less - then it takes five times as long to upload. Browser based uploads also have a tendency to fail or not end up on the host correctly if you go in via RDC - it's very annoying, but HTTP was not designed to transfer large amounts of data.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。