Answered uploader??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyoto

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Mar 28, 2014
I've done as rules of the forum, but it looks like at the forum are not limited to uploader too hard

First read the Uploaders application guidelines. This thread should clarify everything.

Admin Note:

While we try to process each and every application as fast as possible. Unfortunately, forum at our size means may take anywhere from a few days up to a week, normally, for new application to be processed.

However, you should not PM an admin or any staff, asking for your application status. Doing so would further delay your application and compromise your chance to become an uploader.

If you still haven't received a response after 2 weeks, you may come back to your application thread and ask. Your application will be put on a priority queue if we really miss it.

*No Application will be processed on Saturday or Sunday.

Upvote 0
I think you should improve your Engrish before trying to become uploader, there are many crappy uploaders in there already. they never care about their uploads and never respond to users replies or pm.
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]
I suggest AS should add a VIP Uploader status for trusty uploaders such as FlowerTradeWind, Otokonoko, Silhouette,.. Highlight their threads or add an status symbol next to their name/threads in the main pages. This would help new users to find the best uploads and also reward the select group of uploaders who have gone above to contribute excellent uploads.

Upvote 0
See #updates #41

I. Lesson Uploader Restriction (experimental):
  • All registered members can post in the download "Downloads and Requests" forums*.
  • Posts in the "Downloads and Requests" forums will go through a moderation queue.
  • Uploaders are exempt from the above.
  • There'll be changed requirements and a new application form for Uploaders.
  • Threads made by Uploaders in the download sections will have a slightly different color than others. (Threads made by Uploaders will be highlighted in a fashion that distinguished them from regular post)
  • All staff post are differently colored.
*Due to the increased organizational overhead with ongoing anime series, restrictions still apply there. If you are willing and able to add new content, please apply for Uploader status and mention it in your application.

Upvote 0
Thanks !
I don't see this was mentioned in that post, but its great if it'll be implemented soon :). Its annoying to go though multiple pages to find quality threads among countless spammy threads from those crappy uploaders :)

Please don't bash other people. We do not tolerate any kind of disrespect.

Upvote 0
As a collector i download a lot of games. Sometime there are problems such as game not working, files broken, missing crack/patchs and other technical problems. When i asked the uploaders many of them ignored me or totally clueless what am i saying. Just a few good uploaders replied and help me sold the problems, most of their uploads also working great.

Upvote 0
As a collector i download a lot of games. Sometime there are problems such as game not working, files broken, missing crack/patchs and other technical problems. When i asked the uploaders many of them ignored me or totally clueless what am i saying. Just a few good uploaders replied and help me sold the problems, most of their uploads also working great.
I also download a lot of of games here, but the point is, just because you're an uploader doesn't mean you have the knowledge to solve problems other people have. In my case it's the reason that I can't Japanese and most of the time the errors are all in Japanese. And I don't want to claim that all uploaders here can read Japanese.
To the contrary, I think it depends on the game you're speaking about: If the game is more popular than you also have a higher chance to get a fast reply to your problem but if it's a game just a few people are playing you have to wait some time or even ask in the Tech Support and Talk thread.
I'm asking for help sometimes too, but when I get an answer (which is mostly the case) and then somebody else asks the same question I'll at least quote the answer which helped me.
But yeah, I think that's not really a definition of a "quality" uploader cause in the end all games (should) work. Sometimes the reasons behind such problems are really unpredictable (in case of Majikoi there's a problem where a windows update was the reason that it didn't work)

Upvote 0

If it's about damaged RARs, broken links and infected files, uploaders have to address these if they want to be known as a reliable source. Overall however you have to recognize that they don't owe you an obligation to fix all your problems; as uploaders, anything beyond providing you the VN is voluntary on their part. You're not a paying customer with contractual expectations of quality and service. They're not the ones who produced the VN you're pirating off the Internet either, and may not necessarily know much more than the average user about the problem.

Upvote 0
i agree i should google or ask other places first but when i first came here i was very new to this all, ofcourse i dont expect them to help me fix all the problems but most i asked are common problems when i first came here ( switch to JP locale before unrar files, running RPG Maker games, apply alpharom crack,...) and these uploaders has been uploading these kind of games for a long time.

Only a few uploaders understand what they are uploading and its also better to download from the original uploaders who bought these games. That's why i think they should be distinguished from the rests.
PS: don't talk about piracy moral here ><, i can buy and support a few doujin circles from english dlsite (they are still very lacking compare to JP dlsite) but not these riddiculous full price *AAA* eroges.

Upvote 0
Based on my own experience helping people with eroge-related problems before I got bored of doing so, around 70%1​ of all problems are related to negligence on the user's part to do the basics as laid out in these two threads.

That most eroge-related problem solving mostly had me instruct different people to check the same thing over and over again is what got me bored and also prompted me to make the linked thread. 20% of the remaining 30% have something to do with missing or malfunctioning cracks; 9% are caused by the game in question demanding a touch of Japan on your OS (+9 timezone, etc); while the other 1% is real problems exclusive to some games, such as those from the infamous minori.

1​ 69% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Upvote 0
Except regular eroge problems, most of the problems i got asked for help are troubles running RPG Maker doujin games =_=.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks