Answered Twitter-videos (format) to post here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Hi guys!

Hmm... Well, like from the title to guess is the question about, if here may not the possibility give would also Twitter-videos to post...

Well, probably is this question pointless, though I did give a try for.

Best regards, N1.

I'm not at all familiar with how Twitter (or social media at large) works; care to give an example of a Twitter video? Also, are you asking whether it will be possible to embed Twitter videos in forum posts? (If you just want to post them, as your title and post suggest, I don't think there's anything preventing you from linking to them as-is?)

Upvote 0
I'm not at all familiar with how Twitter (or social media at large) works; care to give an example of a Twitter video? Also, are you asking whether it will be possible to embed Twitter videos in forum posts? (If you just want to post them, as your title and post suggest, I don't think there's anything preventing you from linking to them as-is?)
Yeah, like with Youtube's and Dailymotion's videos - Hmm, because at most of the time will PVs of anime or games at twitter posted, and then later will it by YT or DM taken: so I could then a bit faster with PVs offer at my current and future anime/game threads post.

Edit: I did in question-mode instead suggestion-mode give, because I wanted ask: if it possible is in/on ASF to make that.
Not at the moment, it will be a new feature to be considered.

Is OK. I'll looking forward then^_^!

Upvote 0
Yeah, like with Youtube's and Dailymotion's videos - Hmm, because at most of the time will PVs of anime or games at twitter posted, and then later will it by YT or DM taken: so I could then a bit faster with PVs offer at my current and future anime/game threads post.

Edit: I did in question-mode instead suggestion-mode give, because I wanted ask: if it possible is in/on ASF to make that.
I see. I've seen some GIFs and short WebM clips on Twitter, but not a full-length video like a PV or trailer. In any case, since Checkmate has spoken, and considering my apparent lack of familiarity with the matter, I'll defer and delegate all judgement on this to him.

Would you consider your question answered?

Upvote 0
I see. I've seen some GIFs and short WebM clips on Twitter, but not a full-length video like a PV or trailer. In any case, since Checkmate has spoken, and considering my apparent lack of familiarity with the matter, I'll defer and delegate all judgement on this to him.

Would you consider your question answered?

Yeah, I'm aware that these videos more likely CM quality having, but nevertheless these aren't less interesting. And is good, I don't blame you because of it, nobody is perfect on this world, where then don't worry...^_^!

And, if there nothing more coming, then you could it quiet lock^_^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Allwish.me - The best site to watch anime in English Subbed Japanese Dubbed Hindi Telugu Tamil Malyalam Bengali online for Free

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR